Dino Psaras promo disc?

Guest boomshankar

Hello people!

I have Dino Psaras's promo disc but there is no tracklist. Only song I know is no. 6 and that is New Order - Blue Monday (Dino Psaras Remix)? Does anyone know of which CD I am talking about? I can't find it anywhere on the net? Thanks for any help...

Guest boomshankar

@steffan: You can not find it cause it is promo, and not 4 selling! This is a real treasure. But we can trade if u have some stuff...

@ daml0n: No it's not the new album (I know because I've heard some stuff from it like naraco sleaping desease, am I right?). I am sure it is Dino, as I told u there is Blue Monday REMIX, and it is definitivly his work...

Guest perro andaluz

I'd say your talking about "Lick it", since Narco Sleeping Disease was released on a compilation. The very last track in "Lick it" has a melody of some 80s britgroup, it could be New Order. By the way, if your promo has a song that sounds like the Knight Rider theme, it sure is Lick it.

Guest boomshankar

@ perro andalus: i know about "lick it", it is new, but this promo is a little older. i am sure that this song name is "blue monday dino psaras remix". and it is released earlier. but the track u are telling me about may be the song i am trying to find out it's autor and name. sounds like dino...

you arere right! narco sleepind disease (or is it narAco) was released on a sausage 4 compilation (if i remember right).

Guest boomshankar

@steffan: can u send me your tracklisting on a mail so i can sea cause I have a lot of stuff too... reaply so I can give you my email...

• 4 weeks later...

The song on Lick It is called "80's Virus" & after destroying the dance-floor @ Samothraki it has finally found it's way to Belgium...

Is there stay anything coming out on Atomic?