What Live Psy Sets have u found?(perhaps off of audiogalaxy)

Guest Tekfreak

So far i have found

Infected Mushroom and Yahel-lIve at japan

Haldolium-Live at soma loba

Infected mUshroom-live on vibrasphere(with sphongle i believe)

Infected mushroom-Live in the dark forest amsterdam

Logic Bomb-Live at amanit forest

Hallucinogen-Live at the DNA lounge

GMS live part 1

GMS live part 2

Son kite live berlin

Thats all...anyone found any Live sets anywhere?..i basically just use audiogalaxy....

Guest Mescalinium

there's an hour long Son Kite live pa that's floating around on audiogalaxy. a lot of users have it labeled as "KB Malmo". I read on the digital structures website that they did the set for a local radio station in their hometown of malmo. in any case, it's really REALLY good, so you should try to get a hold of it.

quit wit the toaster,

downloading mp3s isnt bad thing. i buy cds that i had only listened first by downloading mp3s. and u kno on n on n on...... aam high.

yeah its nice to have some live acts recorded...but my opinion is that we better try to keep it very under-ground... i think that a live act is something u should only hear at a party, and only if u stay wakeup till the very moment....so enjoy it but dont start making copies for ur folks....

Guest Tekfreak

to any haters....dloading mp3s for live sets is a bit different than dloading albums or individual tracks for artists. I buy all my goa cds, but u cant buy live sets, i have never seen one sold.

And i have to dload live sets, cuz Chicago Illinois doesnt have an ass clue as to what goa is, and promoters dont have the balls to bring in goa acts cuz they dont think itll being in an audience.

@!#$ the whole midwest is liek that. Id drive 6 hours just to see Inf. Mushroom.

Anyways thanks for the other psy trance live set leads

Guest Andreas of Amygdala

I have a very poor quality tape of a Der Dritte Raum performance - it's VERY cool, spite the quality - what he does live makes the music all new, and some interesting crossovers phase the sounds in weird ways... Pretty nifty! I'm burning this to CD, not caring that it belongs at a live-gig :)

- Although you're generally right YO...

ahaaaa ...

our own forum visitor Ouroboros has a set @ the internet called :

-hymns for a new moon

-DarkwyrM

i think it's correct and you can find it at audiogalax, it's dark minimal set that's very nice mixed.

check it out :)

...J ... . . . . . . . . . . . 3ô . . . . .... . . .

Guest Elysium Project

Well basically you are no better than the people that illegal and in most cases have recorded the artists livesets without their permission! So my suggestion is: Stop supporting pirate copied music!

Some of these livesets contain unreleased music that are intended for a later release! This is one of the reasons why the artists do not want anyone to record it.

In many cases I agree that no that many artists release live gigs but hey learn to live with it! Go to the live gig instead!

They are not loosing any money of livesets as mp3s, if its not even for sale.

so what's the big deal?

I don't even think mp3s affect the sale of psy, infact i think it only helps to sell

more as more people get to know this music by mp3s, just like me.

start supporting pirated music! :)

Guest Elysium Project

Well that's a lamb excuse naiman...and what about the unreleased music? So what I hear you say is: @!#$ what the artists think...let's keep supporting pirate releases!

At first Live sets are recorded often with MD i assume, so the quality is often fucked up! it's not the CD quality. And the tracks are between other tracks, so you don't get the real/full version, so nobody would release it as a Ep or anything! The people would still but the single if they really liked it.

Are you saying @!#$ what the consumers think!? I dont think mp3s harm the psy scene at all!

Guest Elysium Project

I am not talking about mp3's here! read my posts... I am talking about that you support those idiots that secretly plugin in their Dat's or Mini Discs to the live PA without the artists permission.

Guest Elysium Project

By the way I am not saying @!#$ the consumers but the consumers must stop thinking that they can get away with anything and that the artists have to do what they think is right...

welllllllllllllllllll thats like psy music evolution. u need that to creat next generation of psy species. and if live recorded sets or mp3s was gona harm then u provly be outa buzness by now. so dont worry u r way pass that fear. atlest u shhould be. cuz most of the ppl who buy ur cds are the one who got to listen to ur music by downloading it from interenet as mp3s. so chill wit da pirecy. cuz 3/5 ppl who dowload ur mp3s buys ur cds. if this wasnt like that then u provly play couple Ks juss to advertise ur music. so every thing juss blocks together. so u must chill....

come on elysium, you are really talking sh!t here.

i see that illegal mp3 or burnt copies of albums/tracks might affect sales figures, but live sets...

no! i really enjoy mixed cd's or recorded live pa's or dj mixes but that doesn't stop my from buying the artist's cd if i like their music. because i want the track in its full length and not mixed with other sounds!!

and a professional you should know that those unreelased tracks are given to the djs for promotion purposes. and can there be any better promotion than lots of people listening to the song/part of the song ?

and no one looses money as those dj sets are not through gema anyway!!

Guest Elysium Project

again I will try to correct your misspretation of my words.

I am just pointing out that you risk support assholes that plugin to the artists live PA (eventhough they have had a NO from the artist in most cases)... I am not talking money wise here but purely the fact that not many artists want to have their live sets recorded without their permission....and if the agree to a recorded liveset it's because they want to release it! That's all .... I am trying to make people a bit more aware of that it's not always what they want that count....afterall it's the artists music not yours!