Chakra + Edi Mis

Guest Robomarket

Hi.

I'm looking for a CD called "The promised land" with songs by Chakra and Edi Mis. I have one track from that CD, and it is the most sophisticated piece of goa i've ever heard. It sends wawes of sound through your brain that will cause you to paralyzie for 8 or 9 munutes...while the track ends.

The track is called "Liquid Troll" and it is my goa anthem for life!

Now, i tried many ways to find that CD. From EBAY, going to Virgin Megastore on Broadway, to sending emails to DJ's and messages in forums.

The CD is published by israeli company called Krembo Records. website is krembo.il - but it has been down forever.

If any of you has a copy from that CD i am willing to pay a reasonable amount of cash for it. Please reply to this post if you have any info.

peace

Guest Quazzi

My friend, if it is only the track your searching for and not the all cd, you can find it in the compilation:

The best of psychedelic krembo:

1. Psysex / Alien Cop

2. Xerox & Freeman / Callurion

3. Oforia / Arcadia

4. Talamasca / Jungle Storm

5. Chakra & Edi Mis / Liquid Troll

6. Enertopia / Marakesh 2000

7. Quirk / Dimension Disco

8. Chakra & Edi Mis / Brain In A Box

Available in saikosounds and trancetrax have them. Peace. :-)

Guest Robomarket

Thank you for the info, although i knew that and i was planning to buy Destination Goa 7.

And Quazzi, i am planning to check out that CD too.

But..."the promised land"???? Has that CD vanished from the face of this planet?

peace

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ukiro

From what I understand there was no re-issue of that CD, so thats why it's hard to get. Since it was so popular however, it is truly strange that Krembo didn't re-release it. I bet the reason has something to do with copyrights and whatnot.

However, the truly REMARKABLY rare version is the vinyl one. A friend has it as a 2LP promo, but I have never seen it with a proper cover. I don't think there ever was an official vinyl release.

Guest Robomarket

i don't know what's going on with Krembo!

Artists are still releasing music under Krembo but their website is down forever? I mean, come on! How can you NOT have a web site?

Guest Robomarket

Artists are still releasing music under Krembo but their website is down forever? I mean, come on! How can you NOT have a web site?

Guest Robomarket

• 3 weeks later...