need help .....

Guest special-k100

I have few great tracks and i dont know who is the artist or the name of track ....... ill be happy if someone will help me......

the first track is with a ping-pong sample, i think its a famous track...

the second track is with a kid that shouting its something like this ..... "stop ???????? at people, it make them feel bad"....... and than ....."stop looking at me" ........... by the end of this conversetion there is a shout "shut-up .... freek"

The third track is track that i dont have but i heard it ayear ago and its something with a conversetion of 2 people....... its about drug dillers or something.........i dont remember too much but ....." that cocksucker has no fear....." (i think)

Thnx......

Guest daksinamurti

the second one is monster dna by alien project or the rmx by safi connection fom the va.spectrum analyser

the sampel is from the movie 6th sense with bruce willis.its the move where the kid can see death people

Dude, the last track isn't Arabian nights on Meskaline by GMS.

And the sample is like this:

- You can tell your boyfriend to forget about it, he ain't got enough money.

- Maybe he'll surprise you.

- I don't like his fucking surprises!! He's got a lot of nerve even sending you here.

- You can step all over that shit and still get a hundred twenty a gram, and i've got two hundred twenty pounds of it and i want guarantes nobody in this town can give. Specially him.

- Why won't you set the terms. I'll go back, i'll tell Frank, we make a deal, if not everybody goes the wrong( don't remenber this part) What do you say?

- That cock sucker ain't got no friends!! And before i even think in sitting for some table with him, you gotta know one thing........

Guest special-k100

thnx to all of u guys...... its realy great....... but quazzi..... u didnt write the artist or the name of the track...... do u know if its from a movie ??? whats the name of the movie ???

Guest mahoney

special-k100

the track quazzi describes is "Tortured Brain vs. Sterilizer - The Dealer",, you can find it on "Kiss the Future 2 - procyon" compilation released on Atomic.