ping-pong song:)

Guest henkebenke

i heard a track a few years ago.....starts with a ping-pong ball dropped against a table(you know)and then the sound of 2 people playing against ech other....bla bla bla in the end the different sound of a ping -pong ball makes drums nad other different sounds like a song tottaly made of those sounds! i also think there was a woman saying the standing ,21-15,set!or something like that,can´t be to many of this kind?if you know the name and the group can you pleas tell me?

Guest Elysium Project

I know Saiko-Pod (aka. KoxBox) had a track on the Atomic Records compilation "Kiss The Future" with a intro sounding like a ping-pong match.

The track name is: pling pong

Guest henkebenke

hey i´m sure now it´s quirk:ping but i think the one i heard was just with the ping pong sounds no bass and drums,this one is to full on! is there another version or remix?

Hide - Pose (GMS Remix) also has a very cool ping-pong sound. I doubt it's the one you're looking for though. Anyway, it's a kickass track :)

• 2 weeks later...