fao tentwins

1: psy is international

2: this site is french

3: there are people who actually write in german dutch etc

4: this post is for someone called tentwins

5: i dont want to be rude but if you`re not tentwins ................................................................................

ok?

Look Mijis... I'm not being rude, I'm just laying out the rules of this forum for you... This site is ENGLISH - not Spanish, French, German, whatever...

I have been a member here for a long time, and know the basic rules by now - and am passing them on to you... We've been over this 1000 of times - Write in English so everyone understands. It's as easy as that! And you obviously can write in English, so what's the problem!

And another thing - You might wanna reconsider your #5 ... I don't like that tone against me!

Peace!

DeathPosture

Guest vasyachkin

well, i am tired of this crap. i don't like it when people converse in french here and SPANISH IS SURELY NOT INTERNATIONAL

if you want to have private conversation - write an e-mail. this place is public

Guest vasyachkin

if you want to go by the number of people speaking a language than chinese is number 1 but that doesn't mean sh1t does it?

when i was growing up in USSR in school we had english as mandatory subject, but no one ever heard of spanish or chinese for that matter.

Guest Zero the Hero

those people are so coool !

don't worry Mijis, you are right, this site is french! and for me everybody can talk in the language he want, I don't make a @!#$ for that...

let's get some freedom of speech and tolerance!

bom!

Guest bugbread

‚È‚ñ‚©?‘?Û“I‚ȃTƒCƒg‚È‚Ì‚É‚·‚ñ‚²‚¢Ž‹–ì‚Ì‚¹‚Ü‚¢?l‚¢‚é‚Ë?I

Pues, sabes como son los americanos, con pensar que el universo solo sirve para ellos. Aunque yo tambien soy un americano, no me molesta si alguien dice algo que no entiendo.

Sera que les dan envidio que podemos hablar de cosas que no pueden comprender?

Vas, Death, chill. This is a site run by French folk on a server in France. Nothing wrong with ignoring historical British imperialism from time to time.

how do you dare posting in spanish here? i'm an bloody (american?) wanker and i'm to stupid/lazy/fat to learn a foreign language and i really feel offended if others don't write in english. please stop it.

to DeathPosture and vasyachkin: stop bitching around! or call your mum or something.

it's a free world, internet is anarchy. if you don't understand this then quit.

and feel free to flame me

Guest spacemonkey - 604

doe rustig aan mensen / relax people

buddha.jpg

speak what laguage you won't but DO understand that this is a public and ENGLISH SPOKEN forum so keep it to a minimum.

peace & respect.