AG down: where do we go now??

Guest paranoid

since they shut AG down can somebody suggest another good file sharing program popular with psytrance??. I only use these programs to get a good idea of the tracks im about to buy. Even 320 bitrate is not good enough for qulaity music!!!

Guest Goagabba

Could everyone stop posting a new topic for AG. Just check out the General forum, there's about twenty entries there, which all list every p2p known to man. No disrespect to anyone,

BOM SHANKAR

Guest Goagabba

Could everyone stop posting a new topic for AG. Just check out the General forum, there's about twenty entries there, which all list every p2p known to man. No disrespect to anyone,

BOM SHANKAR

Guest Goagabba

BOM SHANKAR

Guest small grey creature

well you could go to www.saikosounds.com and BUY some cds ans SUPPORT AND RESPECT your favourite artists

Guest Navigator

small grey creature : @%# off! stupid fuck, what's wrong woth downloading mp3??? allways wining about supporting, respecting the artist..

get a life punk!

THANK GOD FOR MP3

Guest paranoid

Thats right thank god for mp3, with so much being realeased lately how the hell do we keep up. You don't just buy a cd from reviews and word of mouth with so much stuff now u need to sample it out for urself. For people people like me i have to spend my money carefully.

• 2 months later...
Guest NewMDMAeraISgone...(*)

Man, this mother #@$! really is an ass!!! Both of them!!! What is the problem in downloading mp3, stupid????????? Are u a communist? Not respecting the artists???? Frien, open your mind!!!Idiot, if someone downlioads the file, it means the artists work is good, cant u see it???? Ah, go work in a bank, man and let the psytrance scene free of persons with closed minds. So people, lets thing twice b4 writting