looking for a song

Guest david mcgee

the other night i attended synthetic sadhus in new york and i think it was raja ram who played a track that had metal guitars and some singing in it... i can't get it out of my head and i was wondering if anyone knew any songs with those elements in them... i would love to track it down...peace.

Guest Jaimz

No, it was released in May on a compilation of Hide tracks called 'PsyClone', released on Universal Music in Japan. The compilation features remixes of Hide by GMS, Saikopod, Eat Static, Synthetic, Antidote, and Electric Tease.

Guest Dr. Cheroot

i wasn't there for the party, but i know he played Bio Tonic's "The Third Link " at another SS party i was at. Just check it out, it might be the one you're looking for.

it also features on his Stash Bag compilation.

peace,

-miki

Guest david mcgee

i checked it out on saiko sounds and its not the track, but thanks for the suggestion.the song i heard had a more industrial sound to it (with a male singing voice and crunch guitars) but ithe 3rd link is a great track none the less...so my search continues...peace,

-david

Guest david mcgee

so it may be eat static cause i heard they went on after raja ram but i was in the back of the venue... i dont know much about them but if anyone knows about a track like this i am on the hunt for it...peace.

-david

Guest guru sigma

check out tarsis - the bull's run

it's crunchy guitars, a male voice, and even a female voice in the background

Guest david mcgee

i checked it out and it's not the track...so again my search continues...thanks for all the help...any more suggestions???

Guest Goagabba

Okay, here's a shot in the dark, cos I heard this song last night and thought of this forum:

Bio-Tonic - The Ghost Show

Guest david mcgee

its not that 1 so the search continues...metal guitars and male singing...very industrial sounding track...i gotta find it!!!!!

Guest ThiagoNAKA

Try these tracks:

E-Dan-Voodoo( this track has a Body Count sampler)

SIMSTER ASSOTIATION-The monster has no thooth(very very fast track)

are u sure it´s not Hide(GMS rmx)?

Guest Goagabba

Hi there again. I went to a party near Stonehenge this weekend, and I think I heard the song there, that you're talking about. The elements in the song, do they consist of, metal guitars and sound, changes back to trance and has some guy singing quite high pitched? If this is the same song, I'd like to know to know which song that was. : )

Guest Kreth

I heard one track super full on.. last weekend on skaz´s party.. he played that track on his dj set.. metal guitarrs.. and a men singing.. very agresive one....but i am shure that is unreleased.... i think its gonna be out on the next shaffel compilation