OZ eclipse festivals

Does anyone have an idea about the eclipse festival to be in Australia outback in December.

Who is putting it on and what not....when, where, who's playing etc.

Thanks.

YES

u r very correct ether

EXOTIC NATIVE is helping to celebrate the eclipse:

Posted Image

Artists are not yet listed but I can tell you now the acts that have been booked are HUGE - biggest and best festival seen in Australia - mark my WORDS!!!

YOU guys should be heading here for December.

etherdesign you will be very well looked after if you decide to come to this festival. If anyone else is considering coming plz contact me and I will be more than accomodating.

Guest [tom jaimz]

There is a lineup on the Solstice Music events page, which lists the following artists as being confirmed: Mark Allen, Shiva Chandra (Auricular), Gus Till, James Monroe, Youth, Benji Vaughn, Antix, Skazi, Phony Orphants, Pitch Black, Warejuice, Pea (Yumade), Kostas (Magus), Manuel (Uphonic).

I've seen another list as well which has a few other artists, but I won't mention that here because it's obivously not official.

There is another festival being organised by the Earthcore crew. This festival will be called the Ozclipse festival. There are still very little details about this, but I would expect that in keeping with the recent trends of Earthcore, this will be a all-styles party, with Psytrance having less of a focal point than at the Outback Eclipse festival.

I'll be at the Outback Eclipse festival, and so will all the cool people I know. All the uncool people won't be. Which are YOU?

count me in--with antix, phony orphants, kostas, james monro, and shiva chandra, you would be a fool to be anywhere else. if that line-up is correct (and it's been up on the solstice site for a long time), then this festival should be MUCH more interesting than the south africa one which has such a predictable line-up.

I wil be there for sure if people wanna catch up :-) Also, people visiting form ovedrseas are more thena welcome to come visit me in melbourne, tho cant promise accomadation :-(