Sample in LSD (Hallucinogen) ?

Guest Johan

Does anyone now which sample it is in the beginning of Hallucinogen - LSD?

Where does it come from?

"I believe....acid..we discovered a new way to think"... think it's pretty cool!

//Johan (Weirdo Electronics)

[Psycho-delic Sounds of Schpångadelia]

Guest Templar

'I believe with the advent of acid. We discovered new ways to think and it has to do with piecing together new thoughts of mind. Why is it taht people are so afraid of it? What is it about it that scares people so deeply? Because they are afraid that there is more to reality than they have ever confronted. That there are doors that they are afraid to go in and they don't want us to go in there either because if we go in, there we might learn something that they don't know. And that makes us a little out of their control.'

Taken from documentary 'LSD 25', said by Ken Kessy

::Have A Good Time All The Time::

Guest dan vapid

both those sites forgot to include another awesome sample that was in LSD (atleast the remix) - explaining the 'unsanity' lsd creates, by picturing a circle with unsanity somewhere between insanity and unsanity...something along those lines...anyways, what is it? i'm too lazy to put on the cd right now and listen