Bulgarian Women's Chorus

Guest bugbread

I've been hearing this one song at psy shows lately that I'd really like to know the name of. The only thing I can remember (but it's VERY obvious)is that it has a Bulgarian women's chorus in it. If you don't know what that sounds like, it's a large chorus of women singing in a slighty unusual scale. Anyone know what it might be??

Guest Elysium Project

That might be one of my tracks :-)) I have used those bulgarian women quite a lot. Please descibe the track a bit better.

Guest bugbread

I really can't remember anything else about it. The impact of the chorus is so great that it's all I remember when the song ends (that's not a bad thing, by the way).

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Trainspotter

I reckon this might be Talamasca - Telepathic Atmospheres. The female choir comes in very slowly, then there is a huge breakdown and the choir suddenly comes to the front of the mix. This tune drove me crazy trying to track it down. I think the same sample is also used in a really oldskool (1995/96) tune by Union Jack.