really stretching here

Guest what???

ok... i was at a party a while back... bought a month ago... and i was in the chill area, and this track came on. and it's still stuck in my head. mid-tempo i suppose, as it wasn't typical chill sort of stuff, but it wasn't trance either. it was, however, the grooviest thing i've ever heard in my life. sort of full chord progressions, in three. building up... like F to G to A, holding on the A, and then descending A to G to F, and holding on the F.

not sure about the chords of course, that's just a guess.

anyway, and played over the rhythm was this wah-wah peddle sounding synth line. kind of like a guitar with some heavy envelope distortion. you know...

anyway, i'm sure no one knows what i'm talking about, but i can assure you that it was quite distinct, and quite good. if anyone has any clue, or even some reasonable guesses, i'd appreciate it.

Guest what???

come to think about it... it's probably not a chord change like that... more like a D to G to A... A to G to D...

something like that...