looking for a catchy track.

Guest Setsuko

... this is very hard to explain .... i heared a track at several parties and still don't know which one it is ... after one year .... it's a minimal/progressive track with a very catchy melody , and the melody is introduced by a very powerfull djemboree drumroll .... amazing hypnotising .... you can hear this djemboree roll several times in the tracks , followed with a catchy melody (well not realy a melody but more like a tone and the end tone in it is the highest one ... bery catchy ), this melody repeats itself several times till the powerfull djemboree hits in ....

... i just can't find that track ... It's in the Ticon style nut i'm not sure since i don't have all the Ticon tracks ...

so , guys ... i hope somebody understood , the song is in my head but i want to hear it for real ... it's a real dancefloor killer. ... or just name me some catchy progressive tracks with a djemboree sound , it could be one of it.... i want names ... lots of names .....

psy greetz ☻

Guest Setsuko

no .. it's not that one... thanks for trying Lysergic , come on guys/girls .... just give me some names .... and don't forget the djemboree ;)

Guest Setsuko

☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻

PsYoNic... i found it thanks to you ... it wasn't the original one but the rmx

together with DJ Alex ... i'm so happy i found this one ... it's inexpressible .

........I was searching for this track already one year and couldn't find it......

..................Akasha rmx!!!!! i owe you somethink PsYoNic ......................

☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻