Simpsons Psy tracs?

Hey all I'm throwing together a simpsons psy mix, but I only have around 4 or 5 tracs. I was wondering if any of you know any tracs with simpsons samples

your help would mean alot

thnsk

Xeruf

Guest Eshanti

GMS has an unreleased song called The Simpsons (I think). In the beginning the samples goes like :"Would a Lisa Simpsons report to...."

And Space Tribe has one song with some Simpsons in it

Good luck

I love Simpsons and I love psy.......but please dont overDO this merger of

the two mentioned :-))

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest theorem

actually, the track is not called "simpsons, " it is called "slow motion" (the one with the "i have a report that a lisa simpson spotted a ufo..." sample in it) Also, there is another on that album, "mouth of madness" which contains the "amazing, i couldn't have said it better myself - i do, what i feel like" sample from the episode where a motivational speaker turns the entire town into a bunch of bart-clones, and bart gets really pissed off because everybody in the town is acting like him, and he is no longer unique. yeah, i watch alot of simpsons.

Also, check out 1300 mics - "salvia divinorum" for a quick little flanders sample... (from the chili pepper episode)