Hallucinogen Magik sample

Well i'm sure all you are familar with the Hallucinogen Track "Magik", so i heard the weirdest thing today. I was switching through the channels on tv today and saw courage the cowardly dog was on... It's a Cartoon Network show, only interesting cartoon on that channel... So i was watching it for a while and it had these weird banana looking things walking around, and every time they showed the "king banana" they would play this weird voice which was kinda tribal. And it was the main vocal riff of Hallucinogen's magik, starting at 51 seconds. That hhaaaaaheeeeeennnggggg heng heng heng . I was amazed when i heard this and found it very stange. I doubt posford sampled it from there since magik was made in 98 or 99, and this is a fairly new television show. Wonder where it orignally came from.. Anyone know? I'll quit babbling now

Guest Andreas of Amygdala

HeheeE! That's funny, i recently saw that very episode, and found it curius - I knew the sound from somewhere, and thought about posting it here, so I could find out where it came from... But i figured " fat chance " who else has seen that episode...? Because yep it is pretty spun out :)

I'm very fond of Dexter's Lab as well, cool sound effects :)

.oO Andreas Oo.

Hmm, now I have another problem - where can I (re)find the Magik-track? Which CD compil, whatever - where the hell is it?!? I KNOW I've heard it recently, but can't find it in the myriads of CDs...

Hmm, now I have another problem - where can I (re)find the Magik-track? Which CD compil, whatever - where the hell is it?!? I KNOW I've heard it recently, but can't find it in the myriads of CDs... Is it the same track as Shamanix, or does it have another name...?

Hey, I just have the mp3. I'm not sure which exactly TIPCD19 is... but you could go to the Tip website and check it out. Dexters lab is a cool show too, yeah.

Magik TIPCD19 (TIP Records) 1998