GMS-sound

Guest Elysium Project

Some of the early GMS's tracks was damn cool..... yes I would not buy their music now...but they still have a uniqe sound that many have tried to copy!

Guest Phaedrus

Exactly lÿsërgïç!

Listen to any artist or subgenre too much, and you are bound to get a little bored with it. Melodic goa is what got me into this music, and I still love it. But after listening to it exclusively for a while, it got old.

The 3D Vision/Full-on French sound is music to my ears right now (yeah, its a bad pun, but I could not resist). I love Absolum, Nomad, Talamasca, and to a lesser extent, GMS and Activate Morlack. If you are bored with this style, listen to some other artists. I know I am. Therefore I am able to come back and thoroughly enjoy this sound.

Cheers,

Bill

people people............ this isn't really complaining ...

this is a psy-forum ... let's talk about psy than ... so why can't people talk about who need's innovation's in their music ... this belong's in a forum ... to know how other's feel and think about the music that's going around the globe ...

imo : gms is getting a little known ... and maybe boring in sound and song structures ... but still they sometimes make some killer track's ... "woosh" ... mmmmmmmm :)

but it isn't my favorit style neither ... hope they will surprise us in the future ...

but what bug's me about the TIP crew is that they release the same old song's over and over again (Rajaram's stash bag 4 instance) ... why ? i'm not buying those cd's ... waste of energy for them i think ... instead of comming out with some new track's or even none and don't keep us waiting for all those pseudo killer album's that turn out to be compilation's of everything most peole already had ...

just mo ... :)

... JanUa .... . . . . . . . . . .3ô

Guest Setsuko

.... I don't understand "undertand" .

the progressive sounds are very DEEP vibes ... please stop mention , we already know not everybody likes this kind of music .

I think the reason GMS use the same presets and almost the exact sequensing is cuz it fast + it works on the floor + it´s easy money.....

i mean i was stunned first time i heard '12000 mics' and 'Mind Warp' when i was in Goa/India...but yes you could think they could try to twist other knobs on the synth than the filters....

but hey, who ever said we gotta listen to GMS?.....what we don´t like, we don´t listen to...as simple as that!

i understand it feels like a great loss to see a top group going boring...but we got new artists coming up!!!!!!!!!

keep your mind open and positive!!! BoM!