CROP CIRCLES

Where did you get those songs ? I know that they released only 4 songs and they are not those ones but Antonomasia, Lunar Civilisation, Full Mental Jackpot and Different Species...

Quazzi: They do exist..these tracks was meant to be released in an album called Tetrahedron (by crop circles) in Auracle recordnings before the label crashed...someone who had those tracks spread them and finally the tracks were found on a peer to peer program....and you know what happens then

There are some more crop circles unreleased tracks...to bad Auracle recordnings died..crop circles made some of the best tunes ever..

"Pentagon," "Daffy Duck," and "Cereology" are all names of unreleased Crop Circles tracks. Trust me, they exist, along with the unreleased remix of "Lunar Civilizations," a remix of "Antonomasia," and some track named "Halle Bopp."

I understand being opposed to trading of unreleased tracks in general, but come on guys -- in this case the tracks are over five years old, and are *never* going to be released. So no need for knee-jerk anti-trader vibes, at least here.

-Selim

• 2 weeks later...