Infos about irritant - X-Dream

Hmm, i think it was in the spirit zone news letter ?

that they mentioned that they paid the advance money to x-dream for the release????

well, i don't think NOVATEKK will release, they have problems enough i think :-)

Guest [tom jaimz]

Spirit Zone dropped it last September

This from http://www.voov-experience.de/talk/read.ph...?f=3&i=60&t=60..

Re: X-DREAM most wanted album

Author: spirit zone staff (217.124.45.---)

Date: 09-04-01 12:01

...hallo folks again...

you have to wait again to find out where and when the x-dream album is coming out.

spirit zone will not bring x-dream anymore...the contract is cancelled...sorry for that.

spirit zone records

..and I'm pretty sure it's going to be released on D.Drum in March, as planned. I'd be surprised to see it released anywhere else, considering Marcus, who -is- X-Dream now, is the A+R for D.Drum.

how come it is released on d.drum when novatekk doesn't exist anymore? isn't d.drum a sublabel of novatekk?

btw: is novatekk affiliated with the global optician alliance in any way or why is the font on their website so small?

Ok, the mixing of it in the first place is a killer.

this means a great deal to the sound.

but the kick drum goes through so nicely.... and penetrates the sound system..... this is something a lot of artists could learn from,.,.. that the kick drum is sometimes hidden between other sounds.

the kick must be 100% in front.

x-dream does this very well.

:-)

but when did you get the master? i got it directly from novatekk? they said it was out of the master just 2-3 days ago???