reworked track, please review-organicparadox

okay forum,

sorry about the prolonged absence. i've been working on this song, and i think i finally got it sounding solid. would you mind reviewing it?

http://organicparadox.com/01blink_tracks/o...dox-grimmel.mp3

its a little big (192kb), but i promise it will be worth it. for all people who have reviewed my track before, i truly value your opinions and worked to make changes in track based on your feedback. i love the feeling of community on this site. peace to you all.

blink

ps. lifeform, i'll be sending you some updates real soon. sorry i've been outta communique

Your trax are cool dark psy...

Its new!! little more mastering and you could be relasing..( have you heard Cassandras Nightmare from Xenomorph?)

Actually where are you from??

Guest DeeperNETWERK/Lifeform

Yo, blink! Sounding great as ussual. I just nailed your fix mix that you originally send me on CD. I've been writting some e-mails out to you, but you have no responded yet, but that's ok, cause we all get busy at times. I really want you to check out what I did to your track, i beefed up the low end like you wanted, yet it's not really muddy at all. It's EQ'ed, Multiband Compressed, Phattened, EQ'ed again, and then maxed to .2 dB, then dithered of course. I'll mix it down to mp3 (which kinda loses all regards to the mastering process), and let you hear as soon I talk to you again. You'll have to tell me little things that you may not like, or completely love. If you want me to start over with your reworked version, that's great too. I've created a new AIM name for myself ... can you guess it? DeeperNETWERK .

Hopefully i'll talk to you soon.

gee, thanks for the kind words man. yeah i heard xenomorph a few years ago, and thought wow, what a sick twist on trance!

i like night music, but really just wanted to create something for a night-time dancefloor. you know, the dark stuff that makes your skin crawl at the height of a great party.

blink

ps. i'm from memphis tn, originally (shakin my pelvis like elvis). lived in tokyo for 6 years until recently

yoroshiku

Your track is well produced.. For me it is a too dark.. But I can only say that I was surprised by your skill... Good luck forward.. Looking forward to hear more tracks from you..

Recommended track : Xenomorph - Acid for Blood.. ;o)

Guest Gaittins

Nice work. I just love that sound at the end. Totally does it for me. No question about it ... this track is dark and twisted enough to blow up any floor. Congrads!