trailer park trance

okay so maybe i don't live in a trailer park, and maybe i do have all my teeth, but i watch jerry springer all the time!

with that said, do you you think you could take a moment out of your busy mouse-clicking schedule to listen to a track? its good, i promise, and it will make all your friends think your'e cool when you tell them you were the first to hear it. ahh come on....... i wouldn't lie to you

........organicparadox-grimmel........

so what do you think?

Guest Lifeform

Blink! what's up man! did you still want me to work with your track? I've been waiting to get the cd in the mail! i'll try to find you on AIM later tonight.

btw.. this track is wicked as hell. you people should take a listen!

lifeform,

thanks for the compliments man. sorry i haven't gotten the cd to you sooner. but right after i posted all the links out, i got inspiration to some last minute changes to melody changes, and eq'ing. the version i'm working on now, sounds ALOT more dynamic (and polished) than what i had linked out.

i'm not holding out on you man, just got lost in the track;) and i should thank you here for all the help you gave me on my synths. you're a genius bro. and yes the cd will be on its way before the week is out for your skilled hand in mastering.

blink

-i'd still love to hear opinions from the masses out there, if you wouldn't mind............