PLEIADIANS "EXPLORER"

first they will release an etnica cd.. later comes the pleiadians..

i think they are not satisfied with the trax for Explorer, so they make an etnica cd and release all the bad trax there, and create a few better ones to replace the bad for the long awaited pleiadians 3.. but thats just my own opinion. just think, producing an album that would be released without shame after two of the great goa trance milestone albums IFO and FAMILY OF LIGHT, needs some time to finish! i rather wait a year for a great cd, than get a mediocre "late etnica style sound" cd without melodies now...

From Young, 2004-01-17 : the Pleiadians album is post-poned indefinitely (don't worry, 2004 is the year), but you can expect an impressive ETNICA album to be released by Solstice (coming soon).

About the Etnica website : we r stuck in a bureaucratic situation. our server is in the states and we r changing into an english one, but we must make sure that no contents are lost along the way. As well as the whole artwork is changing. Our webmaster(who is the one who did mine) is taking the month of feb off(don't blame him). Finally let me say that in the month of March the site will be up and runing.

And .... it will be worth the wait, trust me.....

u all are going to experience a diffirent Etnicanet from the summer of 2004, since we r opening proper offices in ibiza and l shall spend a lot of time promoting the Label and Festival production .

We r coming back for Celebra Brasil 2005(around the end of January), so please keep ur winter 2005 free...............

thanx for ur time

Source : http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/...c/16834/forum/8

J.

Guest Jon Cocco

I e-mailed Dragonfly records asking them when Pleadians will release their next album. I never got a reply. I have been very much so looking forward to the next album by Pleadians.

I.F.O. was incredible and ambitious as hell for its time! Few albums are that intricate and absorbing, I.F.O. is beyond underrated! I really hope their next album is excellent. I truly hope they go insane in topping the last two impressive efforts.

Their second album, Family Of Light, was like, it had some really good tracks, like Headspin was great, and several others were interesting, if a bit too screetchy, (forget the track, Moon In Window I think) but Universe 13 was just terrible. A repetitive, boring, dull, annoying, epic. That track was such a disappointment, and the last track was so damn drawn out, even though it was kind of cool for an ending chill track.

I REALLY hope Pleadians come out with something more deep, complex, and outstanding in melody, inventiveness, and wacky, sometimes dark, and even twisted style with their multiple, catchy rhythms, than ever before! I would encourage waiting 3 or 4 years for them to bring out something that makes history as one of the most amazing psytrance albums ever made. Pleadians have such potential. And I am super critical when it comes to listening and comparing the best of the best albums. Their best work, no doubt "mostly" I repeat: "mostly" exists in I.F.O.