WHY DO U THINK THAT DRUGS ARE NOT EVEIL?

Guest Dr. Krelm

Um...something has to be alive, have a consciousness and be able to make decisions to be evil. It is like saying that a block of wood or a piece of poo is evil. That makes no sense.

Drugs aren't inherently bad - it is the stupid people that abuse them and don't know how to use them responsibly that make them bad. Do you realize how much positive scientific, medical, and psychological research has NOT taken place with certain substances simply because some idiots decided to make it some new fad? It's a damn shame.

Guest Dr. Krelm

I was walking down the street once and got gang-raped by a pack of wild joints. There were a couple bags of pills cheering them along while they did it. And then once I saw a tab of blotter standing on a street corner trying to lure innocent children into its van with free ice cream so it could take them home and cannibalize them.

Damned evil drugs.

:-)

Guest Otto Matta

Some drugs can be evil in the way they sneak up on you and before you know it you're addicted, mentally and/or physically. Must be one of the worst things to be dependent on anything, especially a drug. I also think it's evil how the convenient drugs make me feel the next day - lethargic and lazy - especially when there are things to do. I have a healthy fear of drugs, because they can definitely be evil in their own ways. Sometimes, when they've been able to take root in someone, they can make that person quite evil.

Guest ciotera

"Some drugs can be evil"

I agree in principle, Otto.. I've done my share, but I have also been careful not to go too far. And I have seen those who did.

But drugs are not the only thing that sneak up on us. Equally dangerous, in my opinion, are the various latent mechanisms the society uses in order to suppress individual freedom and creativity - and anti-drug propaganda is a big part of them.

Guest Otto Matta

Agree with you, c. There is an incredible amount of subversive social elements. I try not to fall for any of them, and I do agree that the anti-drug thing is riduculous, since it probably has the exact opposite intended effect. Funny, though, seems like reverse psychology to do more drugs just because you're not supposed to, which is just as bad in my opinion. Still a reaction. Predictable. Yuck.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest i don't think i feel

bullshit - just enjoy live and try not to make to much interpretation on too much shit ... just take it as it comes ... and if it comes in de form of lsd ... take it and enjoy the wonderfull world ... and that's something only drugusers can connect too .... stop wasting your time dude ... searching is for hippies, we know we alreaydy found the greatest thing on earth .... conciounsness and realisation of the NOW moment ...

good luck in live and i hope you will make a point someday ...