deedrah - cycles of life 2003

too bad this good track was destroyed by a cheezy remix with house influences and gms basses =( !!

damn is there something wrong with a little mere serious mystical melodies? and also what i liked about transwave was that it was pretty agressive sounding.. very metallic.. now this new stuff sounds like plastic..

i think dado would need to move away from that commercial sh*t island called ibiza!!! move in with posford and make some good spiritual stuff!!! (Music that takes one somewhere) ^^

im sorry but this cheeze was 1st: Too much! 2nd, too boring! i listened again to the original and only by listening to the opening intro i directly understand there was an intelligence and vision there, that now is long lost in the commercial money mind!

Guest --==1400MiLeS==--

He is not the only sinner. Even huxflux sounds like plastic nowadays.

Dado has created one of my all time fav albums: Cypher-IMusic but after Reload I lost interest.

Guest --==1400MiLeS==--

He is not the only sinner. Even huxflux sounds like plastic nowadays.

Dado has created one of my all time fav albums: Cypher-IMusic but after Reload I lost interest.

Etnica sinned already with chrome.. lets see if they destroy the reputation of Pleaidians with the new cd =) .. but i doubt it.. i heard 2 songs. and they are great!

i gotta talk to dado!! he only need to get rid of this "gms-copy and paste bass" (kicks are perfekt) and have more agressive leads and metallic soundz !! more mystical melodies and feeling.. none of this party "psychedelic" house crap!

oh man I'm sad to hear that... guess that the upcoming Transwave IV album will be crap as well... and to think that Dado said himself that Cycles of Life was his best song to date. Doesn't he feel ashamed to destroy such a masterpiece?

SMI²LE

about upcoming album, dado has said he plan an album in the "transwave" style.. lez see if he label it "transwave", because i dont know if cristof will work on it also. probably not! well if u look at the history it was dado that made all the good stuff in transwave so i don't mind, and christof actually sux these days!!

i dont want an updated transwave with fluffy sound. i want mature, darker and hypnotic sound back!!!

listen to In R Voice - Time Is Running Out

something more in this way would be cool!!

i dont say i dont like the cheezy elements of transwave productions, but in this CYCLES OF LIFE remix it is abused to the limit!

bring in adrenaline! chooze the ecstasy for the peak parts!!

what dado misses out in these modern-ibiza-full-on-gms-wave-times are the phrygian goa scales that makes the music mystical!

im sorry, but it doesnt feel visionary, mystical or even near consider "travelling" to his new creations, compared to the old ones!

consider this as constructive critisicm.. nothing else!!

I don't mind the full on sound so much as long as artists do something interesting with it, which they usually don't...I like the new Hux Flux, I must say though; I think it's very tastefully done.

Can't wait to hear this remix though...should be interesting...I think the new Deedrah is pretty crap for the most part, though I suppose it has its moments...(that slinky/jumpy melody in Hellsonic is so fun :)