Space Cat.....................

Space Cat is working on a new album for Vision Quest.. If you heard his old album Beam Me Up you will know what a genious he is... his newer album I didnt like much.. but Im waiting for the one coming out soon.. and hes definatly worth seeing LIVE.. i havnt seen him.. but heard great reviews!

Rate: 8.5

He's Awesome. Shapes of Sound is amazing because each and every song on the cd has the same amazing feel, thus keeping the album and its theme in place. Power Up is good too because many of the tracks have these weird sounds in them.

Space Cat is the man, and I can't wait for his next album to be released.

Guest >--<SenstatuX>--

i heard a track called Mom, think its unreleased, and it a very cool track, so i really looks forward to a new one if so! =)

Guest gallowglass

i agree 100%, hes the best Israeli psy producer these days...even surpassing the reverends Eizen and Duvdevani now in my opinion. Avoids the cheese that seems to pervade a lot of goa these days.

Guest Mike D

Avi is the best, and alwayshas been the best, even back of the days of Indoor... his technical skills surpass nearly every act, he is definitely on par with Simon P... all his albums are great, he has so much talent, and I"d kill to see him live... a dfeinite 10/10 and to hear he has a new album coming just rocks :) Go see him live and post it here :)

Guest to bad

he was the best - than power up was a little lower - and the new album is quit okay ... but for a life act ... throwing away money ... watch any video of his live's and look ... it's JUST pressing play and waiting till the music stops ... no rmx or anything ...

Guest --==1400MiLeS==--

Heavily plagued by a 2nd album syndrome and never recovered from that...First album is one of the best old skool stuff around. For the rest...just adequate...nothing more

Guest Mindtwister

Space Cat is great indeed! Bur have u forgot Ofer Diskovski aka Oforia, Pigs In Space, Tandu, Phreaky, Indoor, Solaris, Comet etc...

His the israeli king imo!

Take Care

Just listening to Shapes of Sound and I'm in the third track and the atmosphere is awesome! Real mystical psy trance! Space Cat, a GREAT artist.

Guest MicroDotCom

In my opinion it's the 3rd album plague.

Second was very good as well.

The 3rd was released to satisfy the hunger of the crowd. After the amazing Power Up tune everybody wanted more.

The last track on that cd was so awful. God, fucking aweful.

I remember i bought that one in the day of it's release... Waited so anxiosly to hear it. And what a dissapointment