Rare Goa Tracks - May be French ?

visine

These 2 songs were played on French TV station MCM. It was DJ Lestat and DJ Tob that played them back in their DJ sets in mid 90's on that French TV station.

One of them may be something by Section X or perhaps something that was released on Trans'pact label.

It's quite possible they were released on vinyl.

Here are the links:

Track 1: http://www.sendspace.com/file/tvl1zi

Track 2: http://www.sendspace.com/file/82893a

Any idea?

Thanx !!

As no one seem to care, I will reply, as I care so much about this...

The first file "Unknown 1 (Section X ).mp3" is indeed Section X!

First part is totally remarkable by it's unique vocals - "Drive In Drive out" from the same titled Vinyl Drive In Drive out EP.

Second part of the file (from about 1 min +) is also quite remarkable Section X creation. It has their very own and unfortunately so unique driving force, but a bit slower beats than usual, which give you a little bit of "tribal" feeling - so, it's "Beat On Drums (Live In Paris)" (quite sped up here, for good!) from Sector X EP.

Both where released in '95 on their own label X-DR and would surely be ones of the very first Vinyls I will buy, once I will decide to get myself a usb-aware turntable.

The very most inspiring music for me, ever!!

PS. For the second file I have no idea and also no much interest, doesn't seem to be that good to me..

As no one seem to care, I will reply, as I care so much about this...

The first file "Unknown 1 (Section X ).mp3" is indeed Section X!

First part is totally remarkable by it's unique vocals - "Drive In Drive out" from the same titled Vinyl Drive In Drive out EP.

Second part of the file (from about 1 min +) is also quite remarkable Section X creation. It has their very own and unfortunately so unique driving force, but a bit slower beats than usual, which give you a little bit of "tribal" feeling - so, it's "Beat On Drums (Live In Paris)" (quite sped up here, for good!) from Sector X EP.

Both where released in '95 on their own label X-DR and would surely be ones of the very first Vinyls I will buy, once I will decide to get myself a usb-aware turntable.

The very most inspiring music for me, ever!!

PS. For the second file I have no idea and also no much interest, doesn't seem to be that good to me..

Thanks very much !!