Can U Help This Guy out

Guest Zaldonite

Somebody wrote to me and told such Parasence Wizzy Noise S.Range

Talamaska are simply not psy they are just silly shit techno

can you help this guy out is there a doctor out there ?

Feel free also to write personaly to this guy but leave also amessage here please !!

k.davison@edenleisure.com

Guest ukiro

sounds like the words of someone who just discovered goa trance and wants everything to sound like astral projection. anyone who claims those bands/artists play techno has no clue what techno is like.

Guest Nomad

Yeah why not and tell him/her it's not a genre it's all RAVE at the end of the day....

:)'s And HuGs Love and Peace,

Nomad

ps i'd like to know what he/she thinks it is ? Be nice to get his/her real opinion...Critism The Spice of Life, through this we can learn ..The Hard bit is accepting it.............

Guest Nomad

Yeah why not and tell him/her it's not a genre it's all RAVE at the end of the day....

:)'s And HuGs Love and Peace,

Nomad

ps i'd like to know what he/she thinks it is ? Be nice to get his/her real opinion...Critism The Spice of Life, through this we can learn ..The Hard bit is accepting it.............

Guest Nomad

Sorry about the double post guy's...got a line 459 error from the main server...:( maybe a mod woud be so kind as to prune . :)

(Thias as well I suppose :)

Guest Jasper

In the end who really cares, I agree with the guy up there who said it's all "rave"... I mean as long as the goal of the music is the same, to unite us and spread understanding, logic, reason, and learning throughout our culture (and PLUR and all that stuff, hate to use that though as it's been so overused and skewed nowdays, and every idiot who thinks he can pick up some glowsticks, swallow a roll, and boom he understands the rave culture and uses it to sound "underground" or whatever... people say the scene is bad or dead, I don't think so, I just think too many people IN the scene don't really know why they're IN the "scene" as it were, or why it originally was started and what it's REALLY supposed to be about), who really cares?

but on a personal note, *steps down from his soap box* yes, get that man some prozac... >;)