Awful sample

for the last whole minute the end of the track "Tatoo" on Touchin Bass comp.

"now if you wana take a short cut to enlitenment i would not recomend drugs... you gotta learn to ride ya bicycle man... otherwise... ... why u be standing in the middle of the road talkin to strangers, comin out like some weirdo sage with yo message to tha people! Man wisdom takes time and u can't hurry it it's like wine the longer it takes the better it tastes, known as the human race, bigger teacher."

what a deluded self rightous moron.. has probably confused a bunch of people. if he doesn't reccomend drugs why does he suggest wine to be just like wisdom?

first of all who says drugs bring enligtenment? Shamans and ancient cultures utulize psychoactives for a spiritual quests and healing nobody claims their enlightented cosmic buddhas afterwards. They are eye openers, and can be used for spiritual insight, healing. They point the way but they aren't the way in of themselves.

"...don't look at the finger or your'll miss all that heavly glory"

saint Francis, jesus, buddha, early taoist preists, All came down into the "middle of the road talkin to strangers like a werido sage with a message". They learned from NATURE of the universe, they emptied their minds and listened to the sound of zen, the line of inspiration, the source of love and happeiness. compassion compelled them to share their inspiration.

Wisdom does take time and effort, but the wisest come from a sacred beyond, not from some self rightous human with bad grammer and ulterior motives...

Pssss... you should read a bit more 1. Shamans and ancient cultures used to take psychoactives to trip out, but those substances weren´t as dangerous as LSD, DMT or extasi. Mushrooms, Peyote and other plants are 100% natural and won´t harm you as those substances above. Besides, it´s the way Shamans used to use those plants. They never use´em in an edonist way, just like we do.

AND, if you take LSD or DMT and do some meditations or yoga, you´ll see you can reach higher levels during your meditation/yoga sesisons than being sober, thats what the sample means.

v4K

Guest ciotera

v4k, natural does not mean safe. if your shaman eats the wrong species of mushroom, he will have a kidney failure and die - now that's not nice of nature, is it?.. i'll take acid over any naturally occuring poison any day.

wow...not very bright are we

its called an analogy

hes not saying drink wine

hes refering to the aging of wine making it better

the longer the journey the better the reward sort of thing

i think most people arent like jesus and the buddha...

so obviously they must take a different approach...

i know lots of people that think acid is the key to higher levels of conciousness, its pretty ridiculous

also i must concur with ciotera

where are you getting your information anyways?

natural is better...

yea ive heard that one a million times

prove it to me...

yeah ciotera, your right, you can pass out if you take the wrong mushis, but that is IF you take the wrong ones, a parte of that I´ll take mushrooms over any chemical drug.

Besides, Shammans are people that know what to take from Earth, not just go around walking and thiking which mushroom are they gonna eat today.

v4K

• 4 weeks later...