Great myths of today

Guest mysterio

MP3's are "crappy quality"

Aside of the moral rights and wrongs of MP3's and whether they are a bad thing for the music/trance industry - for 90% of us we can't tell the difference when played on systems large and small. :))

Thats all

peace

Guest massive_yak

yup.. i've found some shitty mp3s..

some where the track is just in one channel, some at 96kbps, and some from vinyl with scratches and pops

Guest ukiro

I can spot a 192kbps MP3 any day, over a PA as well as through my home speakers. I probably couldn't do it 3 years ago, at least not with as great accuracy as today, but over the years I've learned to recognize the typical MP3 flaws.

Guest Buch

This is still an undeground culture that is slowly erupting into the mainstream..

Without supporting your favourite artists by purchasing their music, how do u suppose this culture will survive?

Are you that greedy by contemplating "should i download it & save that extra $$ for some weed instead?"

or

"nah man, the future is mp3... no one is buying their music these days.. ."

"i'll end up having more music than my friends and maybe i can become a dj one day"

If what you listen to is what you love, then show some respect & support your own habit.

Peace

Guest Setsuko

who cares about the bitrate ??? a myth ??

JUST BUY YOUR MUSIC YOU REALLY REALLY LIKE

anyway , when comparing mp3 to original at home you really hear the sound is not clear enough ... basses are to weak etc.

respect the artist .

psy bye

Guest psyfi

there is no ' in nazi's

anyway , when comparing mp3 to original at home you really hear the sound is not clear enough ... basses are to weak etc.

that'S true for electronic music but i'm almost 100% sure that you can't tell a 192 kb/s rock or pop mp3 from a cd...