Get 9 new tracks with new Winter Revolve Magazine for £4 / 5€

The new 2009/2010 Winter Magazine is out with another great promo CD at

www.revolvemagazine.co.uk/index.html

Magazine posted to your house for £1 if in UK, £1.70 if in Europe, £2.10 anywhere else in the world. This includes postage costs which are 39p UK, £1.21 Europe and £1.68 anywhere else in the world plus paypal costs so it’s not asking a lot.

The best offer though is for the Magazine and its promo CD posted to you for £4.00 if in UK, £4.60 if in Europe and £4.70 if anywhere else in the world.

This includes all postage costs, so it’s good value for a magazine and a CD.

MAGAZINE INFO:

Thirteenth magazine and tenth promo CD.

Again some great tunes

1 :: Total Eclipse vs Ecosphere - Aztecodogon

2 :: Chameleon vs Temporal Coding - Liquid Tachyon

3 :: Module - Routine Tryptamine

4 :: Archaic - Mystical Aura

5 :: Asimilon - Security

6 :: Rev - Saucy (Skyhighatrist remix)

7 :: Ocelot - Secret Agent Man remix

8 :: Nukleall - Ancient Plants

9 :: Sensient - Tech Message

The CD is back to being more eclectic with morning tracks to start, night-time, uplifting morning and finally a minimal progressive one at the end. Some great tunes that I am sure you're going to love.

One of the true Goa Trance masters is back, Stephane from Total Eclipse on the first track with Ecosphere, a morning tune with fresh production shining new light on that Goa sound.

A reasonably new producer, but emerging talent Alex Chameleon from London and Joe Temporal Coding follows with a morning bubbler.

The CD then moves into twilight/night-time terrority with a caustic, wicked-little rocker from the UK's Module and a funky rolling bassline from Greece's Archaic.

A heavier night-time tune from the UK's Asimilon who rocked Antaris festival and Skyhighatrist's squidgy effects over the heavyweight Rev and then the US's Ocelot with an intricate deep interpretation of echoing sound.

A final morning tune from Italy’s Nukleall and then this eclectic CD ends with a minimal techno/ psychedelic tune from Australia's experimental sound progressive master Sensient.

Get the wavs for true quality for about $7.25, 5€ including postage rather than shitty downloaded mp3s.

If you've never got the magazine before, then try it and support free press!

Various ideas in this one from looking at the birth of 60’s psychedelic culture an interview with Ralph Metzner, the psychologist who experimented alongside Timothy Leary and Richard Albert aka Ram Dass. This touches upon the history of that time, an understanding of L.S.D use and the inferences that can be drawn between its use and the illuminated states of consciousness Tibetan Buddhists have written about.

Also an interview with cover artist Martina Hoffmann about ayahuasca, the goddess and her art. And with a yogic monk about meditation and the search for the real you.

Label features and interviews with people from: Parvati records / Peak / Doof Records about festival

Artist interviews: Total Eclipse / Reality Grid / Vaishiyas

Look back at the Summer: Glastonbury / Sonica / Antaris / Glade / Waveform / Alchemy pics and small reviews

With 30 psychedelic / progressive / electro / ambient reviews

also interviews with the artists on the promo CD.

Give it a try you might just love it : )

Magazine posted to your house for £1 if in UK, £1.70 if in Europe (1.9 euros), £2.20 anywhere else in the world. (US$2.86 / AUS$4.21 / 8.42 shekels / 258 Yen

Magazine and its promo CD posted to you for £4.00 if in UK, 5 € (£4.60) if in Europe and US$7.6 / AUS$9.89 / 28shekels / 605 Yen (£4.70) if anywhere else in the world.

FROM

www.revolvemagazine.co.uk/Shop/main2.htm

Click where it says and you’ll see the magazine and previous ones available to buy using paypal. Paypal does not require you to join it and you can use all major cards. It is fully protected and encrypted.

If you do not want to use paypal or have problems using paypal please send me a personal (not wall) message.

If you do not want to use paypal please contact me directly at: carryon@revolvemagazine.co.uk

I know you will really enjoy the magazine and the CD if you get it, it’s a great read and a fantastic CD.

Thanks

: )

• 1 month later...

Hope you are enjoying this CD for those who have already got it.

Magazine's a pretty good read too, here's a snippet from the Ralph Metzner interview - guy who helped reintroduce psychedelic culture into the west in the 1960s alongside Timothy Leary, Ram Dass, The Pranksters and various others:

What do you remember as being the most significant aspects of your first L.S.D experience with Tim Leary?

Realising that my perceptions and emotional reactions (such as fear) to other people were in fact my own reactions, taking place within me, and were not inherent in the other people. This insight is not, in itself, particularly new or original, and can be had by anyone, and is, no doubt attained by many individuals in the course of their lives, repeatedly. The psychedelic amplification at the time led to a perceptual experience of this insight, as an all inclusive, omnidirectional spaciousness, open on all sides, yet centred and free to move, that had an unforgettable aura of exhilaration.

• 3 weeks later...

Hope you are enjoying this CD for those who have already got it.

Magazine's a pretty good read too, here's a snippet from the Martina Hoffmann inteview who did the front cover.

You have been part of various Ayahuasca artistic / spiritual retreats. Tell us about the most memorable and how they’ve influenced some artistic works?

Ayahuasca has changed my life and deeply influenced my work. To single out particular experiences would be like labelling the stars in the sky and to categorise them into which ones are more beautiful or special. But generally speaking, after many years of having experienced this powerful medicine in sacred, shamanic settings down in South America, I've been given invaluable teachings about one spiritual source, universal love, our interconnectedness with the universe and the infinite

potential that each human being and sentient being so abundantly carries. I’ve learned that we are not separate from the universe, but rather an individualised expression of it while in the human body. Further, we are as infinite as the universe itself, love is the energy that holds everything together and there’s enough of it for everybody. Ultimately we are all brothers and sisters, came from the the same place and shall all one day return to that universal source. Integrating these invaluable experiences into real life has been a great part of my spiritual path and yoga.

To journey with ayahuasca is one

get it with CD from:

www.revolvemagazine.co.uk

nice one : )