Boo Reka

Hey folks..

I know this maybe aint the right forum to post this but I try anyway.

I have now been listening to the Boo Reka album " Corrupt Data Factory", and I love it. So my question is, can you guys tell me about any artists or groups, who produce the same kind of mindblasting psytrance like Boo Reka do.?

Looking forward to hear from you guys..

Take Care

Quark-

Guest v4K

hehehe, your asking something almost impossible brother, I´v ben trying to find something like Boo Reka for a few months now with out succes... It´s hard to find some good killer psychedelia nowdays, everybody is produceing the same old shit. Have you heard wizzy nosie´s new album? it´s full on style.... and full of shit I must say. It´s hard to find some good bass kicking psychedelia but if you find something like Boo Reka post it!!!!!!!!!

Anyway this is what I found so far:

- Neser D.N.A (AKA Michael Andersen - 12 Moons - Tinnitus) The Tinnitus project is quite good as well, but there are not so many songs released under that name (12moons.net)

- M.O.S / Nerve

- The Delta´s first album kinda have the same sound/feeling

v4K

Thx for the help guys. I have already ordered Hujaboys album, and Wizzy's new one too. I have to hear it.

I have heard some few tracks with Neser D.N.A and I think it is some cool tracks, and 12 Moons too..