Halloween

HallowHim

Halloween is an American horror franchise that consists of ten slasher films, novels, and comic books. The franchise focuses on the fictional character of Michael Myers who was committed to a sanitarium as a child for the murder of his older sister. Fifteen years later, he escapes to stalk and kill the people of Haddonfield, Illinois while being chased by his former psychiatrist Dr. Sam Loomis. Michael's killings occur on the holiday of Halloween, on which all of the films primarily take place.

p.s it's my favorite movie!!!!

• 2 months later...

it was a Halloween story and i did enjoy these kind of movies. most of the online movie fans are there to see these movies. it was fully adventures and horror movies are making best of action. it could be so effectual and so many are interesting on watching this movie. Night of the Demons was a good movie and i saw this movie trialer to day. it looks like a better tale too.

source

http://blog.80millionmoviesfree.com/in-theaters/night-of-the-demons-remake-2009-demons-awake-again

Posted Image