Dark Tech-Trance.. feedback plz.

Guest dark pulse

ok just listened to your track, and there's what I think :

the intro is kindof weird : I don't know how to explain it, but it just sounds weird : the bass sound is a bit too "bass", it comes in and out... that sounds weird, and it sounds more or less like a kick, but it isn't one... well I'm sorry if I can't make myself clear...

the start of the song, around 1:20 is really great! I just love your bass sound here. But then again, there's a bit too much bass : what I mean is that the effects in the background are a bit too weak.

just one point : the pad sound in the background is a far too distant and it loops all the way long, making it a bit too repetitive, you should modulate it, it would be less repetitive. Same for the synth effects starting at about 2:40, some more modulation would have been nice.

as for the drums and the bass : nothing to say, very powerfull, great!

overall : I'm not a real prog fan, so don't take my critics too seriously! Apart the small "problems" I've noted, the track sounds really great

---dark pulse---

http://stage.vitaminic.com/darkpulse/

I think your track is great, and I am looking forward to hear the final product.

Maybe the intro is bit to loooooooong in a track which only runs for 4:59 minutes.

But I think the bass, drum, samples etc. Fits together PERFECT!

I like it.. Love it..

Take Care

Quark-

thanx for the great replies ;) as i stated, this is an Alpha version of the track, it is in very early stages.. So i uploaded it to get some great feedback. and i got it ;)

haha the intro is going down !! i know its very weird hehe !!

and for FX , thats what im planning my time on adding, but i need good cool fx ;)

im no prog fan either, this is my first real try at this genre, so i wonder, what people think of it ;)

I let u guys know when the track is ready, its gonna be 2x the length and with Lots of ambience and fx !!

peace!!

Guest Setsuko

as a prog fan this is not bad ... but a bit lame , you really have to put your own darker emotions in it ... not only looking for the scariest samples and fx ... your kick and bassline are pretty ok , make it more atmospherical ...

good job

psy bye

Guest dj Mike

Fucking bomb track man. Fuck yea. I love the intro, true it is a little long but once the sounds come in its pretty nifty. Keep up the good work brother!

thanx for replies :)

atmosphere is the thing the track was lacking.. perhaps i switch this out to other stuffs.. I tell ya when the track is ready ;) stay in tune!! :)