Papa Kuma-Full-On DJ Set Recorded live April 10, 2009 @ Organix Club-23, Vancouver, BC, Canada

Papa Kuma

Hi Everyone,

Here is a Full-On Dj set from me Papa Kuma! It was recorded Live while I played @ Organix-Club 23 on April 10, 2009! It was a great night and I made a lot of bodies wiggle and jiggle! :D So much fun!!!! I hope you enjoy!!! Take care, Papa Kuma

peace

Papa Kuma's Dj Set Recorded Live April 10th, 2009 @ Organix-Club23, Vancouver, BC, Canada

Here is more details pertaining to the set. :)

Papa Kuma @ Organix-Club 23-Vancouver, BC, Canada-April 10th, 2009

*Full-On*2 hour set*128kps*110MB

*Equipment Used-iMacG5, M-Audio Fast Track Ultra, M-Audio X-Session Pro, Korg padKontrol & Traktor 3.4

For Booking or if you want to give me promo's contact Papa Kuma :)

djpapakuma@gmail.com

Tracklist

1. Papa Kuma - Tamashii

2. Human Blue - Dragonflingz

3. Tristan - Dream Machine

4. Chromosome - Reality Engineer

5. SynSUN - Dreaming Japan (Remix to Vanhoul)

6. Atma - Moments of Truth

7. Broken Toy and Super Evil - We want your Soul

8. S.U.N. Project - Dance of the Witches (Extended Video Mix)

9. Sinerider vs Morganism - Digital Plank

10. Esion - Distortion Disco

11. Bizzare Contact - This is Science

12. Ultravoice vs Michele Adamson - Electronic Playground

13. Transwave - Cycles of Life

14. Atma - Timeless Solitude

15. Electric Universe - The Prayer 2009

16. Beat Hackers - Shakota

17. Spinal Chord - Lucid Mind

18. Tikal - Meditation

19. Electric Universe - Sonic Ecstasy

• 2 weeks later...

:clapping:

Well done great mix dl now. U must love ure music.

:posford:

Thanks Goan... I am happy you really dig my set!!! :D Yes I really do love my music and I also love playing great tunes for people too!! :) There is nothing like rocking out with the crowd and hear them roar!!! :D Just to let you know I also have a track in the Music Promotion section too... Papa Kuma-Tamashii. It is the first track in my DJ set too. I hope you enjoy! :D Thanks again for your feedback... it is greatly appreciated!!! Take care and party on :) !!!!

Thanks Goan... I am happy you really dig my set!!! :D Yes I really do love my music and I also love playing great tunes for people too!! :) There is nothing like rocking out with the crowd and hear them roar!!! :D Just to let you know I also have a track in the Music Promotion section too... Papa Kuma-Tamashii. It is the first track in my DJ set too. I hope you enjoy! :D Thanks again for your feedback... it is greatly appreciated!!! Take care and party on :) !!!!

I forgot to mention that July 24-26th, 2009 I will be playing Between Worlds II in Squamish, BC, Canada.... it is about an hour or so outside of Vancouver, BC. :posford: