WTB Evan Marc + Steve Hillage - Dreamtime Submersible

Yard Hippie

Evan Marc + Steve Hillage - Dreamtime Submersible

I could have sworn that this CD was available just last week :blink: Anyone able to help me out here? I wouldn't be able to actually purchase it until the 28th of this month (1 week this Tuesday) but thought I'd ask in advance. Was just getting together a list of CDs to buy with my next pay packet :rolleyes:

Am willing to pay £15 (xe says that's 19 euros/25 US dollars) for a VG+ upwards copy though the price is negotiable

Will also pay shipping costs. I live in the UK. Paypal is preferable.

This is the first time I have posted in this section so if I've done anything stupid/unreasonable let me know and I shall alter it accordingly.

• 3 weeks later...

Evan Marc + Steve Hillage - Dreamtime Submersible

I could have sworn that this CD was available just last week :blink: Anyone able to help me out here? I wouldn't be able to actually purchase it until the 28th of this month (1 week this Tuesday) but thought I'd ask in advance. Was just getting together a list of CDs to buy with my next pay packet :rolleyes:

Am willing to pay £15 (xe says that's 19 euros/25 US dollars) for a VG+ upwards copy though the price is negotiable

Will also pay shipping costs. I live in the UK. Paypal is preferable.

This is the first time I have posted in this section so if I've done anything stupid/unreasonable let me know and I shall alter it accordingly.

Hi, no need to pay that much :)! We have it for sale at our relatively new webshop for 12e+postage: http://taival-ambient.com/index_eng.html

Hope to hear from you as a new customer, and please feel free to see the rest of our catalogue as well! Some new Alio Die stuff, as well as William Basinski just came in although I haven't had the chance to update it yet...

Best wishes,

Antti / Taival Ambient