Auricular - Wasp or Fly(Melo mix)

Hey..

Anyone knows any track(s) like Auricular - Wasp or Fly(Melo mix)

Iam looking for the hypnotic part from around 4:30.

Looking forward to hear from you guys...

Take Care

Quark-

Guest snoosnoo

That is one of my favorite minimal stompers. Great track... What comes to mind that is deep and hypnotic like that, although different, is Zirkin's album "Zirkin Dance Show." Give it a try, I think you'll like it

Guest Setsuko

minimal organic mind expanding grooves ..

check out Phoney Orphants ...also the Son-Kite Minilogue album ...

It's quiet hard for more suggestions because Vernunft and Mapusa Mapusa create a very unique sound .

their new track on Irresistible Meltdown 2 is worth checkin too .

psy bye

Yeah Phoney Orphants is one of my favourites.. The Diving in the Dessert is one of my all-time favourites, I just can't get tired of it.!!

Pretty shitty they haven't made an album..

Hmm.. Maybe I should tjeck out Son Kite - Minilogue..

Thx for the help guys. I appreciate that.

Take Care

Quark-

Guest Setsuko

Phoney Orphants album coming soon on Iboga .. I saw their live set @ Samothraki and they were groovelicious .. realy , no doubt we can expect a killer album .. can't wait

Is it possible to get any further information about the upcoming album by Phoney Orphants? Iboga's homepage is down for the moment, and I would really appreciate further information about this upcoming release.

Bom Shankar

Quark-

Hmm.. Heliospan do you say that I don't have the album, that it is just a download.??

Hmm.. I paid 150 dkr. for the album, when I bought it, it was only 1 month old. So will you please, front somebody else, with your MP3-hunting.??

Take Care

Quark-

*Anybody who knows anything about Phoney Orphants upcoming album, please write something about it. I have seen it will be released on Iboga, but the Iboga HP is under-contruction.*

I think the Phonies album is out in spring on Iboga, around the same time the Antix album is coming out, also on Iboga (maybe May?). Daniel and Thomas are just getting to work on the 2nd Auricular album, which will be out on Plusquam , but no time soon. It will be in the direction of the Bucketgroover track out on Plusquam. (I love that track!)