dark tunes

Guest ritual om

i want to play some darks in my set and i have two in mind.midi miliz-restore my soul and the delta-the thing.of course the thing will be the last one.

could u reccommend me any other mysterious and dark atmoshperic tracks like these?just to have the ability to create a very dark and musterious atmosphere like these two do.i don't mean skazi and xenomorph etc.

thanx

Guest Final Conflikt

THE DELTA - POP !!!!!!! =]

also chek new trax by: SPIES, and MIDIMILIZ (no exit, stalker, missing guest)

Guest etherealphaze

MOS of course. most of the things from Drive.. =) but especially

RESPIRATOR : i think its the darkest shit ive ever heard ^_^

Guest Kokoretsi

Dark is my speciality..

Intro:

You can start with some Tegma, Tarsis , Yumade, Krumelur, Quarz, Amphassis, zerotonine .. Minimalistic-Dark Grooves here tracks that introduce slowly the dark waves into the audience and prepare everybody for the Mass Destruction that will follow. These group Build the best Atmosphere for the main Dark Techy Set..

Main Dish

And Then is Destruction!

Whatever you play from these groups you succeed 100% evil dark-techno-stuff with some blend of psychedelic sounds.. Be sure to close the lights and use a few strombo ones. This will blow the people up

Authentik, Hujaboy, MOS, Spirallianz /Midi Miliz ,Organic Noise, Delta/ and some X-Dream , Planet Ben ,3.Turn , Nerve , PPS project , Booreka, Wizzy Noise, Tetraktys, Nuclear Ramjet, Source Unknown .. All these are tech-trance Dark with lots of heavy basslines and deep percussions. Not ultra fast tracks usually but still powerful and dark to make you scream..

The Last Hour

Finish Them !

If you are after dark speed psytrance then you can play some

of this traditional dark sounds. Tim Schuldt new stuff can be played as suprised stuff , Dark Soho and some tracks can be combined in the first list i gave you. Xenomorph latest stuff is extremely evil , avoid skazi is too clubby and it will spoil the set , you may only play stealing my memories and Animal. Parasense is nice if you need to speed up a bit the set, and with a combination with Hux-Flux you can turn the set into a flaming fist in the dancefloor. Some Noosphere tracks like vector can be used to give some sort of uplifting evil , its not the usual uplifting stuff..

Some Tortured Brain can be trippy , Cydonia a bit old but the Freak Show is for sure dark!

I will even play Phreaky-Tornado , thats extremely powerful even very old..

There are plenty dark tracks in the first releases of Atomic Label.

Droidlock- Droidsect -Psyside-Neuromotor-Esxs (France Heavy Artillery)

Oooo this party looks to good to be true... anyway , thats what i recommend at the moment ..

Special Album: Check The new Opsis Album i have heard nice critics..

Guest Kokoretsi

Ooops i forgot something..

No matter what the cost is , include in your set the following Track!

COP(Children of Paradise) - El Ninio from the Urban Alien Album..

Do that please.. hehehe

Guest mindbender

Good "minimal" suggestions so far, here's more full-on, if not quite Skazi:

Tortured Brain - Electrophenoltramme (or sthing like that)

Hux Flux - Bring Your Own Bios

Hux Flux - Idiot

Can't remember others right now.

Guest Arkan

Kokoretsi you dont know anything about dark music! ;)

Nothing you list comes even close to Marchaos or Dead Dog Barking from the third Schlabbadurst compilation. Thats dark and evil, period.

kokoretsi: i wish there were more djs like you in the US. No one drops the fuckin bomb. Had i the collection and the skillz, i would spin ministry in my set:)

Guest Cat0r

OMFG so much good fucking music!!!!!!!ahaha thx guys this shiiiiiet is reallly great and a BIG THANKS TO KOKORETSI AND an ever bigger thx to ARKAN for giving hints about that underground music!!, its so good i think ill start crying! :) and thank u all other people for their contributions!!

my contribution would be NOMA

im getting all the schlabbaduerst compliations, everyone should do that, fucking ownage music