psyshop woes

Guest kingdok

'Placed two orders with psyshop recently. The second one arrived a few days ago, but the first one (placed four days before it) hasn't. I'm in the US and it's always taken EXACTLY a week for packages from this German store to get to me. NEVER have I had to wait the full 12 business days for priority service. Psyshop lets you check to see if your order has been shipped, but it doesn't have package tracking or delivery confirmation. So basically, no one knows where it is at this point.

I've gotten all my packages from Saikosounds, Choas Existence and Trancetrax IN SEQUENCE without fail. Has anyone ever had bad luck with psyshop, or gotten their packages in some wonky order? This was my fourth shipment from them and I'm beginning to wonder what's going on, considering the fifth one reached me just fine.

That, and I've found their customer service somewhat lacking.

Your experiences, please. I just need to hear something that will give me a little faith in this matter.

Guest akindo

Probably it got delayed in the mail, or maybe even lost. Nothing to do with Psyshop if they already sent it. But then they should resend it if they want to have good customer service. :)

akindo

Guest WSTE_M

I have ordered from psyshop four times, the CDs have always arrived quick, but for some reason they wont reply to a email I sent.

I dont like it when companies dont reply.

W

Guest Mergi

sometimes it takes longer than it is suppose to, it seems, once I got a delivery in 6 days instead of the 2-3 days it was suppose to take...

I placed an order yesterday at psyshop, hopefully this time I'll get the delivery within the time limit.

Guest krize

I order from psyshop a couple of times every monht, never had any problem with them (neither have any of my friends, who also order from them ..)

Shipping from germany to the us may take some longer time than to europe though (3-4 days to norway) ..

Guest Mike D

hmm, I used psyshop for awhile last year, it was fine but too at least 8-9 days to reach OZ, now I use Saikosounds and it is cheaper and takes only 3 days by courier :-) Only probs is that saikosounds is somewhat lacking in the new and old releases factor hehe.

Guest what???

it's the mail in the US. it's been getting pretty lame lately. a magazine that was supposed to be delivered last august just showed up in february. psyshop order last fall took 3 weeks. christmas present from a relative took 1.5 months (regular post- domestic). i had a package sent back to me that i sent a friend that had the words 'incorrect address' on it... and i checked, re-checked, and double-checked again, and it was most certainly the 'correct address', and clearly legible.

i recently ordered from psyshop and it took like 15 business days... it kinda sucked... they replied to the email i sent but gave me the same 'order status' as the link i could look up myself online...

Guest Quazzi

Has it come to your mind that the package might got stuck in costums? Unless of course, you guys don't have that kind of problem in the US. Two orders i made from outside Europe got stuck in costums. Not only do you have to wait about a month to receive the package, but you also have to pay 20% taxes on the value of the package! It sucks!!

Guest kingdok

The post managed to get my other order here on time. And, like I said, it was shipped four days after the one that never arrived! Why would customs have nabbed one package and not the other? Same sender. Same address. Same contents. (Well, practically.)

I'll keep holding out, I guess. But I keep getting responses like..

"Hy!

We shipped your order in the same way like always!

We research!"

Not too comforting...

Guest Quazzi

It doesn't matter the adress and the contents. They just pick up some packages randomly for inspeccion (because obviously they don't have the capability to inspect all the mail received). For example, the first two orders i made from trancetrax arrived at my home normaly. But the third one got nabbed and i only received a notification from the customs two weeks later!! So dude, don't fret!! That might be what happened. :-)

Guest WSTE_M

Today I ordered two CDs in the morning, as I checked later this afternoon, they allready shipped!

so we'l see how fast they arrive, I would think that wendsday is good bet, but thursday is acceptable :)

W

Guest kingdok

Maybe you're right Quazzi.

You know what the kicker is? If I just say "fuck it" and re-order the same stuff through a different vendor, I'm almost GUARANTEED to get my psyshop package the very next day! Isn't that always the way things happen?

Thanks guys. You've given me some valid explanations...which gives me hope.

Guest DeeperNETWERK

Psyshop never pleased me. I used to order from them a lot, but my sister ordered me 4 cds for my birthday last year, and they never came. They would not replace the cds or give my sister her money back. We were both pretty upset. There for, saikosounds gets my business. Nicer people...

-deeper