Paraforce (Geomagnetic Records) Debut Album Deep Forest

Hello visitor ! its me Varun Anand from New Delhi India, Paraforce is my solo - Dark Psy Trance Project in which am focusing more towards real life activites such as things happning around or things that may or might have happend . In other words i call it Past Present and Future. i visualize through sound and make Power Packed tracks taking the listeners brain to a deserted unconciousness of mind where existence never exists. As a matter of fact i started going to psy trance parties in 2001 and after 5 yrs of understanding the music , Paraforce project was born, so the major influence comes from the Indian forest parties up in the hills back in Malana and the Parvati valley. i like making music with a feeling of Gothic and Darkness to take u all on a trip,a trip to self awareness and eternity. The main aim of Paraforce Project is to give the listener’s a Gothic and Psychedelic Experience . Welcome to the Jungle !

Debut Album Deep Forest On Its Way Stay Tuned !

www.myspace.com/paraforceproject

Hello visitor ! its me Varun Anand from New Delhi India, Paraforce is my solo - Dark Psy Trance Project in which am focusing more towards real life activites such as things happning around or things that may or might have happend . In other words i call it Past Present and Future. i visualize through sound and make Power Packed tracks taking the listeners brain to a deserted unconciousness of mind where existence never exists. As a matter of fact i started going to psy trance parties in 2001 and after 5 yrs of understanding the music , Paraforce project was born, so the major influence comes from the Indian forest parties up in the hills back in Malana and the Parvati valley. i like making music with a feeling of Gothic and Darkness to take u all on a trip,a trip to self awareness and eternity. The main aim of Paraforce Project is to give the listener’s a Gothic and Psychedelic Experience . Welcome to the Jungle !

Debut Album Deep Forest On Its Way Stay Tuned !

www.myspace.com/paraforceproject

Paraforce is a rockin dark full on vibe. The music reminds me of the streets of India. Indian streets generate a cornicopia of amazing sounds, everything from a car honking its horn, to a temple chanting its prayers. I have been going to psytrance parties for a long time, I know that this is the full on stuff, which could be played at the highest moments of the party. Almost should have a notice sign saying not for the week at heart. This is mega deep dark Psychedelic journey, full of layers and depth. Hope to hear it played out more! Good job !

Bom!

Shanti

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0brK-Szozz8

Paraforce – Deep Forest – GEOCD029 –Geomagnetic / Darkstar

Title: Deep Forest

Artist: Paraforce

Label: GeoMagnetic - Darkstar

Catalogue: GEOCD029

Format: 4 Panel Insert Jewel CD / DDL

Barcode: 9366977745698

Release: July 2008

TRACK LIST

1. Octo Edge

2. Shiva Tandava

3. Deep Forest

4. Evergreen Place

5. Sir John

6. Rules of Nature

7. 13th Floor

8. Jagermeister

9. Mind Storm

10. Laws of Destruction

RELEASE NOTES:

Paraforce – Deep Forest – GEOCD029

Deep Forest is the latest full power offering from Indian native Varun Anand aka Paraforce (New Delhi). His style is a ferocious blend of mind warping dark psytrance and brain boggling industrial techno with an average of 150 bpm. The Psytrance global community has been in a transition process for quite some time, growing and changing as an evolving family should. This full length album represents the completion of this transition from experimental to a full fledged sub-genre taking bloom. Now Dark industrial trance has a new hero to breath life and energy into this vast untouched territory of the mind. Prepare to define new limits the term Psychedelic as you break down the edge not only your own mental barriers but to those of the whole planetary community as well. Please welcome your latest savior... PARAFORCE!

Artist Profile: myspace.com/paraforceproject

Paraforce is the solo trance music project of Varun Anand, based in New Delhi, India. He started going to psy trance parties at the age of 17 and after 4 yrs of understanding the music he started playing at parties in the hills and later decided to make his own music with a feeling of gothic and darkness to take u all on a trip, a trip to self awareness and eternity. Varun prefers to create tracks with hard and driving bass lines, twisted leads and heavy atmospheric sounds. He aims to give the listener’s a gothic and psychedelic experience. geomagnetic.tv/artists/paraforce.htm

Label Profile: myspace.com/geomagnetic

Geo - Darkstar is the sub-label of Geomagnetic that focuses on Dark, Night time music, with hard, intense and experimental styles.

Geomagnetic.tv (Label Group) was established in the summer of 2001. Based in San Francisco and focusing mostly on visual and music related projects, you can expect to see lots more cutting edge releases on the way from this award winning crew! Geomagnetic.tv was started by Spook one of the founders of the prominent San Francisco 3D FX and Multimedia boutique known as Minds Eye Media (est.1995). www.mindseyemedia.com

----------------------------------------------------------

CREDITS:

MASTERED BY: TIM SCHULTZ 4CN STUDIOS

Artwork by: Doctor Spook

Distribution by: Psyshop, Saikosounds, Crystal-Code / Goa-Records.com

(p) and © www.Geomagnetic.tv

info@geomagnetic.tv More info online.

www.geomagnetic.tv/labels/GEO-Darkstar/GEOCD029-Paraforce-DeepForest