Tsunami (SUCKS)

Guest special-k100

How u doing there ?????

Yesterday i went to psychedelic event in NYC by Tsunamy....... On the brushur for the party it was written ..... Parasense, Astral projectin ... and many more ..... and guess what .... when we arrived to the party we saw a littele sign that say "parasense will not perform tonight, party close @ 6 a.m " .............

The truth is that Astral were great .... but fuck........ i came to c hear ParasenSe ........ and why the fuck party end @ 6 a.m ??? why did the write on the brushur 8 a.m. ???? Its really dont fair ..... Tsunamy sucks .... all he care is about his money ........

Guest Ciotera

Astral WAS great! I enjoyed every minute of their act and I wasn't even on anything. Yeah it sucked that parasense didn't happen, but the vibe was still awesome.

For the reports it seemed like a crap party.

Trance parties are not made to be happening in clubs or warehouses in the city, they need to be in open air, in the middle of the forest, with low presence of bouncers, and certainly bouncers that wont be harassing you.

Guest jonathan

thats kind of hard to pull of in NYC. don't u think.

I mean most people don't even own cars how would they get to an outdoor location? (if there even was one)