new evil darkpsy

krono_psy

Great Track, Loved It

I Know You Used FL Studio For This Track Just By Listening To Some Of The Sounds You Produced.

Very Much Appreciated. Respect!

I Also Use FL Studio Its Probably The Best Software To Create And The Easiest At That.

It Would Be Great If You Could Give Me Some Pointers For Making This Type Of Psytrance As I Am Interested In Creating

This But Not Sure How To Go About Doing It.

Thanks And Keep Up The Great Trax.

Trilliumazium

Also Check Out This Track I Created With FL Along The Lines Of Psy.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=149380293

Great Track, Loved It

I Know You Used FL Studio For This Track Just By Listening To Some Of The Sounds You Produced.

I Also Use FL Studio Its Probably The Best Software To Create And The Easiest At That.

It Would Be Great If You Could Give Me Some Pointers For Making This Type Of Psytrance As I Am Interested In Creating

Trilliumazium

booommmm just check u`re tunes some nice ambients :rolleyes: about those points u asking"what do u mean exactly"just tell m exactly what do u need and i will help u in everything i can :posford: take care keep the psysounds coming....>peace

Great Track, Loved It

Trilliumazium

Sorry i just couldnt help it ... but seriously why do you use a Big Letter In Every Word? lol it looks ridiculous :unsure:

Sorry i just couldnt help it ... but seriously why do you use a Big Letter In Every Word? lol it looks ridiculous :unsure:

Completely agree.

We have similar trouble here: some users are writing Russian words in Latin letters - that looks strange and weird.