Elysium Projects new album..

I've seen Elysium Project is very active in here, and know you/he has just released a new album. Pls tell me about it, I know it is not the same as the totally great album Monzoon, but tell me about it anyway.. :o)

Another question to Elysium:

I've got the Destination Goa 5 comp. where there is a track called, Blue Psychobabas with Trancelesital Psychobabas.. It sounds totally incommen with Elysium - Trancelestial Psychobabas..

So the question are.. Is it the same track, but under 2 different names.?

Guest Elysium Project

Hey Quark,

I am not sure what it is you want me to tell you about regarding my new CD ? :-) Please enlighten me.

The Monzoon CD is not really a album in the orginal sense but a special Elyisium compilation intended for Israel. All tracks on it are taken from my other previous releases on Nova Zembla.

Yes you are absolutely right. Originally the track was recorded under "Blue Psycobabas" and released as such licensed from Flying Rhino to Destination Goa 5 and some other comps. When Butterfly studio's was closed down Dragonfly Records made a Classix CD and used the track thinking it was a Elysium production. So they released it as Elysium...Quite confusing but for me there's no worries.....It's all ok.

Take Care

Kristian "a he not a they"

Kristian Thinning jeg kan se du er fra Danmark.. :o)

Det jeg mener med dit nye album er hvilken stil det er. Om det er psy-trance eller prog.-trance.. Og tak fordi du gad og skære det ud i pap med det Blue Psychobabas nummer.. og forresten ser frem til at høre dit nye album, har altid syntes du har været dygtig til at producere nyt musik.

-Er forresten også med i konkurencen om din nye cd..

Guest Elysium Project

I will continue in English... yeah I Know.....promotion, promotion.......;-)

The style is a mixture of ambient, melodic downtempo, a little progressive and tribal/ethnic morning music.

You can pre-listen to all tracks on the website in full stereo quality.

Thank you for your nice words. :-))

Good luck in the competition.

Guest Elysium Project

Well in order to pre-listen a whole track in stereo i need a much bigger server which I am not going to invest in.....so the 2 mins is what you get...In flash. :-)

EP..if u encode it in real audio..the file size will be small..and lenght of the track longer...dont even get started on quality as u know..u dont have space to put up 320kbps MP3 on ur server..(tha closest to CD quality)..justa suggestion !!

Guest Elysium Project

Yes but I don't want to use Realmedia in a flash inviroment. It does not work very well together and anyway I don't like Realaudio anyway... I prefer Quicktime after Flash.... Anyway 2 minutes is enough in my opinion....And the quality is much much better than the quality obtained by Realaudio and Quicktime...

Guest Elysium Project

Forgot....

The CD is all ready released in some areas of the world and is being distributed to the rest of the world next week and forward.