Faxi Nadu on psystream.net - Oct 30 1900GMT

postunder

http://www.psystream.net

<--- October 30th, 2006, 19:00 GMT --->

Posted Image

Faxi Nadu show on Psystream.net Radio!

Halloween maddness with a dark spoo000ooOooky atmosphere to have you all smilling with clicking teeth like enchanted pumpkins ! ! !

The set will be over 8 hours long, and don't be surprised if we go on all night!

Starting with dark ambient and idm, moving through trip hop, and electro, breakcore and goth before setteling in and pumping hard knocking psytrance.

Faxi Nadu rocking it with his own productions and friend's music appearing on Postunder Records and other netlabels.

Timetable of the event:

19:00 - 20:00 Dark and haunted ambient, drones and experimental tones from my Elmooht side-project. The story of our haunted mansion begines here.

20:00 - 22:00 Dark Ambient / IDM / Experimental / Trip Hop / Electro / Breakcore / Goth , this part of the show will be a dj set of tracks released on Postunder Records netlabel, unreleased gems from friends, as well as my own productons and collabs within this context.

22:00 - 3:00 Faxi Nadu psytrance project. Twisted, dark and intense psytrance from my main project, spiced up by some tracks from the free psy va "these boots are made for stomping'. The last hour or so of this segment will start to wind down from the intese dark atmos and feature some more melodic "morning" type tracks.

This night will have something for everyone, while always keeping the pumpkin spirit, Tune in!

http://www.psystream.net