::KAGCD26:: Lucy In Space With Diamonds

Hello :)

New album ready at Kagdila, Lucy In Space With Diamonds aka Lazar Silvergren, Miranda's husband is up to release his 3rd album!

Posted Image

Artist Profile:

History of Lucy in Space with Diamonds and Dj-Lazar.

The man behind the L.S.D. Project is Lazar Silvergren. Born in 1969. Based in Stockholm/Sweden.

The music interest started in early age, Lazar's first musical experience was as a singer in a local rock band, there after he started with more mainstream music.

The first release was in 1985, a 12"maxi on Tony Boy records. He was only 16 years old. Lazar wanted to explore the hottest music styles so he started to produce music with names like Dennis Pop, Peter Swartling, Anders Bagge (Madonna) Andreas (Fritz The Dog).

In 1990 he started to listen to the project “KLF" which was the start for the

electronic side of his music making.

Lazar started to produce electronic music in 1994 and the first performance as a professional psytrance dj was in 1996 in Copenhagen/Denmark, alongside the artists Sheiba, Miranda, Elysium, Jean Borelli. Lazar and Miranda produced the Miranda album "Real Rush"(Distance Rec/Fra) and 12" Space Baby (Mash Rec /Ger).

Lazar released his first album/cd "Emerald City"in 2003 as Lucy in Space with Diamonds. Before that he´s been featured on different compilations and co-producing. Mostly he performed as DJ. The second album/cd "Lazar in Person" was a more experimental adventure which is a different and more progressive style compared to "L.S.D.".

Lazar is one of the biggest and oldest artists in the underground scene. A

world renowned and respected DJ and producer, Lazar has performed alongside artists like. Paul Oakenfold, Man with no name, Astral Projection, GMS, Hallucinogen, X-Dream, Planet Ben, Max Reich, Scooter, ATB, and many more.

Press Release:

This is the 3rd solo album from Lazar Silvergren, veteran dj and producer from Sweden that is about to blow ourselves away!

"It’s not just music it’s a lifestyle" says Lazar!

Highly anticipated, this concept album suitably enhanced by shots from real l.s.d blotter images is containing inspirational psytrance music intended to be played anytime to rock the dance floor when “Kaleidoscope”, “Kaos 23” or “Easy Rider” (the new big hit) will perfectly fit for the night time, “Alice In Wonderland”, “Lady from Space”, “Shiva” will rock your party on a sunny morning dance floor!

Perhaps the most intelligent and cutting-edge new release from Kagdila Records.

3D artwork inspired by the artist himself and final audio mastering done by Digitalys Studios, the Canadian reference in excellence for 3D digital images and audio mastering.

This CD is the next undeniable record everyone will play everywhere!

http://www.lucyinspace.com/

Samples:

http://arabesque.co.uk/index.php?option=co...d=545&Itemid=20

Enjoy!

;)

Posted Image

Sounds rather interesting...but my only wonder is what kind of music it is... I know that Emerald City is goaish, and even beside that, I didn't quite like his first album, it was rather generic with bunch of fillers... he should have developed his own style especially if he is producing since 1994, I am wondering why he has released his first album in 2003 after 9 years of producing ( an album that already sounds like Miranda's album... ) I am sorry for saying this, it is not dissing the guy, especially in the promotion of his third album, but as I said in beginning, this sounds interesting only if he developed his style and brought some new sounds... :)