ray subject - few tracks to download ;-)

Guest Cosmogenesis

Whoww, man!! I have just listened one of your tune (I will listen the others later), and I have a big shock: "Chimera" is a big amazing psy/goa tune!! :)

I'm completely fascinated by it, especially by the general awesome dark background atmosphere and the powerfull noise FX & industrial vibes. The melodic leads which enter at 3:49 reminds me, for some similar elements, "Eye AM The I" from Chi-a.d. Definitely a great & brilliant high quality track: it kicks all the asses! :)

What a shame you have entered just now the forum, because I'm pretty sure you would have been part of the Chatnik "Trip to dreamland" compilation! :)

I have only an advice for you: put your topic also on the "music promotion section" because at that place of the forum are all the tracks of amator artists.

Keep it good man! I will for sure download your other pieces right now.

ooh, big thanx man :) it's definitely great feeling to hear words like you wrote :)

This is first time I paste this new tracks of "Ray Subject" project at internet for free download, because i was trying last one year to release it - i was sending demos to many labels with hope that they will release some of my stuff :) Unfortunately, the guys from labels where i send my demos apparently don't think that my music is so great because nobody writes me back ;( ... so now i'm going to give all my tracks one after one at internet, because as i see this is only way to give my music to many people :)

btw. thanks for tip to "music promo" section of this forum, as you say, i'm new here so i need some time to know what is where at this page :) but by now i must say that this is GREAT page and i'm happy that i found it :)

Guest Cosmogenesis

Because of people like Dendy,goa lives forever.

It will not be place for him on this compilation,but it will be more,this is not the only.

Next compilation on end of summer.

goa Rocks

Keep up man  B)

513475[/snapback]

Because of people also like you Chatnik, with very good initiatives, goa lives forever! Respect to you man! :)

Because of people like Dendy,goa lives forever.

It will not be place for him on this compilation,but it will be more,this is not the only.

Next compilation on end of summer.

goa Rocks

yeah man, thanks:) i think the right way is to combine best elements from oldskool goa with best elements from newstyle psytrance .... i dislike this "only-progressive-sound-is-right-way-everything-old-is-crap" opinion - there are good elements in progressive tracks, there are good elements in fullon, in experimental and in oldskool goa too... the best way is combine all elements together to enter higher state of mind/music/everything ... :)

let the trance live in our mind 4ever :)