Melon

Hi I am new at the forum, and I did really like it, good contents on the posts...

For the last years I been trying to make some music, I will appreciate any suggest or comment on what already I have done… my last song is called MELONE noise, you can listen it at the link on my signature.

Thanks in advance!

not of my taste

some improvements has to be done on hi sounds.equalise some.

i like that bass melody

356082[/snapback]

many thanks for your comments asteroid.

can you be more specific with the improvements I need, what do you mean by hi sounds?(hi frequencies sounds?); which frequencies have you seen wrong?

Thanks again.

Ok.I like psy trance and dark atmosphere so I decide to listen "Ganesha's Prophecy".

Cute intro.Bass and kick are very good but something missing at hihats.I agree with asteroid that you must equalize.Not only hihats but all hi frequencies that you use.The rythm is cool and funky and it's petty to lose the track by eq.I like the changes that you make and the break at 5:00.Track I think is little bit oldschool and this doesn't mean that is bad ;)

Nice work man B)

Ok.I like psy trance and dark atmosphere so I decide to listen "Ganesha's Prophecy".

Cute intro.Bass and kick are very good but something missing at hihats.I agree with asteroid that you must equalize.Not only hihats but all hi frequencies that you use.The rythm is cool and funky and it's petty to lose the track by eq.I like the changes that you make and the break at 5:00.Track I think is little bit oldschool and this doesn't mean that is bad  ;)

Nice work man  B)

356890[/snapback]

Wuaa thanks man. I agree with you, something is missing on hihats, maybe some hits on eight notes... Am gona try to EQ better all hi frequencies, Ganesha's it's one year old, and the influences are form old-school, you nail it lol , I really appreciate your advice guys... helps a lot to improve ;-)

I saw you got some songs, right now I am at work, and I am not able to listen to them, but as soon as I can, I will and make a review.

Thanks.