Format : Cd

Cat no : INTICD004

Release Date: 29th of July 2005

TRACKLISTING:

01.Sungirl - Air Water And Sunlight

02.Highko - Taurus

03.Terpsihore - Dj Dose not Matter

04.Manga - Elektra

05.Rabdom L - Code Red (Mind control rmx)

06.Insect Seeker - Goa Freak Shiva

07.Penta - Noise complaint

08.Darkpsy - I Feel

09.Wizack Twizack - Soldiers Of The Dark

Comments:

And the tunes keep coming

After the big success of the SUBCULTURE compilation and the constantly demand from our dark Acidance crowd, for the second time on this summer we would like to disturb again the tranquil water s of the trance scene

We proudly present "Theta Frequencies" compiled by Dj Mars.A collection of 9 rare black diamonds which had carefully collected from the darkest corners of the world to include the notorious theta frequencies whish are responsible to activate endorphin release in the human brain. Endorphin release is lead you thru metaphysical experiences, euphoria, awakens intuition and other extrasensory perception skills. We provide you the way to activate you mind in working with them and enjoying your new abilities to electronically experience self-realization thru dark trance. we are wise to fall back on a familiar message from ancient wisdom. Trust your inner knowing and trigger you brain with this abnormal compilation

This dark tunes and fat baselines will crack the dance floors and damage the twisted brains of the darkest community of trance. This compilation is a statement against all the pitiful criticism and imitators of Acidance. We would like to show the way how the dark madness must be. Acidance is back and the scene will be painted black again.

Distribution by ZMA Label Group http://www.zma-distribution.com

Label Contact:

Email - info@acidance.com

Web - http://www.acidance.com

• 4 weeks later...

thanx  :)

322004[/snapback]

haha you are thanking for this? you don't even like darkpsy? wtf!? :ph34r: SPAMMER! ;) , anyway looks like an interresting release to me :) I enjoyed Subculture but most of the stuff was a little bit too minimal at times (if i want minimal darkpsy i'll listen to Terminator's album!) ;)

haha you are thanking for this? you don't even like darkpsy? wtf!?  :ph34r:  SPAMMER! ;) , anyway looks like an interresting release to me :) I enjoyed Subculture but most of the stuff was a little bit too minimal at times (if i want minimal darkpsy i'll listen to Terminator's album!) ;)

326031[/snapback]

wrong... since full moon I'm starting to like dark psy...

I opened 2 topics about searching dark psy in the general section lately...

remember and read...

PEOPLE CHANGE ! :P