next generation star trek borg sample

be4con

I'm trying to pin down a trance tune from a few years ago with a long star trek next gen sample in it.

the first part of the sample is whoopi glodberg "when the borg destroyed our world..."

the 2nd part is locutis "...the android data, primitive artificial organism, he will be obsolete in the new order.."

the third part is the fat beardy one - "Number 1" (can't remember his name) "...every rhythm, sound, smell... in perfect accuracy"

it's a top trance tune and if anyone on the board can give me a name/artist I'll cream my pants....

cheers

• 2 years later...

No joy there am afraid, thanks for the suggestion though.

Anyone any further thoughts?

Cheers

I found out what this tune was finally today (it's only taken me 2 years!) it's been a good day for discovering lost tunes! :)

In case anyone out there is interested it's called "Return of The Borgs" by Kinetic A.T.O.M. on Phuture Wax records: http://www.discogs.com/release/101581

Other interesting facts I found out are that a member of Kinetic A.T.O.M. was a young Timo Maas. Another member was Martin Buttrich who is currently one of the hottest producers in Tech House-ville. The B side is called ATOM noize and is also a cracker.

I can recommend this to everyone it's a brilliant tune.

cheers