Liquid Shape (Ensof)

Prem

Ronin

Any more info visit http://www.synergicminds.web.pt

e-mail Synergicminds@yahoo.com

Infolines

00351964755652/00351916706750

227807[/snapback]

(This is the sad story of a dying DJ, who once dead will never return to the world of music...

You can save this DJ from DJ-death by booking him out... do you have the heart? This virtual DJ-death would be a great pitty... Of course, I will still be alive and kicking as a human Insha'Allah, but as a DJ I will be dead!)

Can anyone at all help me out? Why on earth I get no DJ bookings is way beyond me... I am a seriously good DJ and have been mixing for 10 years. Okay, so I didn't mix psy.trance for 10 years, but SO WHAT??? That does not change the fact that I am a really talented DJ... So, will someone tell me what the hell is going on here? I've done nothing to upset anyone, I'm a good person... So can some big producers or someone help me??? I'll make some mix CD albums for a record label if I can get to become a resident DJ with guaranteed bookings... I am a VERY good DJ so I'm sure this would benefit both myself and the record label too! Isn't it better if both sides benefit from what people are working for??? And isn't it better for record labels and party sound systems to have the best DJ's who can really pull off a PHAT set???

So why doesn't anyone give me a break??? You can mail me at junkmail_33@hotmail.co.uk

I had many bookings in the past when I mixed other styles of music... In fact I couldn't even make all of the bookings I had because too many people wanted me to DJ for them, but then I became fed up with techno and changed my DJ name and style...

I've been going by the name DJ Psy-Clone now for the past 5 years and have played at a few large psychedelic parties, but nothing special. Not like the 40,000 venue that I played in 1998 in the UK... Anyhow, that was a completely different scene where they appreciated my skills much more... On the psychedelic scene it seems that you only get bookings if you fit a certain criteria, which incidently doesn't have anything at all to do with music. And I had better not list the aspects which you seem to need to fit, but it's HIGHLY UNFAIR!!!

My mind will only change regarding this matter when someone prooves to me that I'm wrong by just booking me out!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so pissed off with peoples attitudes on this scene that I've just given up DJ'ing completely until someone decides to book me out of the blue... Fuck it... what the hell is point in wasting such talent just for people who want to suppress me??? I would just be totally wasting my time, effort and energy, not to mention wasting all my money on vynils/CD's.

Why should I pay the very people who suppress me, just for them to continue to suppress me??? It just doesn't make sense...... So if you want to save the psy.trance community from losing possibly the best DJ it ever would have seen then just drop me a mail. It would be a great pitty for you all if I decided never to DJ again... and you would never know what you're missing too!!! I must be a bit pushy like this and blow my own trumpet... It's a last resort before I just retire to my classroom and get deep into teaching English... I'll give my skills to those who appreciate it, in my classroom!!! (I'll do that anyway, but at least I'll be able to give them my all as I will not be partying anymore at all... ever again!!! That will be that... I don't want to waste any more of my life!!! I've wasted enough of it!!!

Well.... I don't know exactly what you're thinking right now... You might be thinking "What a dick-head!" but hey, this is a dying DJ's final fight for survival... You've lost the Bruce Lee of the psy.trance world once I've gone, and then that's it!!! I am dying young at the age of 27... goodbye peeps.. have fun without me!!!

(This is the sad story of a dying DJ, who once dead will never return to the world of music...

You can save this DJ from DJ-death by booking him out... do you have the heart? This virtual DJ-death would be a great pitty... Of course, I will still be alive and kicking as a human Insha'Allah, but as a DJ I will be dead!)

Can anyone at all help me out? Why on earth I get no DJ bookings is way beyond me... I am a seriously good DJ and have been mixing for 10 years. Okay, so I didn't mix psy.trance for 10 years, but SO WHAT??? That does not change the fact that I am a really talented DJ... So, will someone tell me what the hell is going on here? I've done nothing to upset anyone, I'm a good person... So can some big producers or someone help me??? I'll make some mix CD albums for a record label if I can get to become a resident DJ with guaranteed bookings... I am a VERY good DJ so I'm sure this would benefit both myself and the record label too! Isn't it better if both sides benefit from what people are working for??? And isn't it better for record labels and party sound systems to have the best DJ's who can really pull off a PHAT set???

So why doesn't anyone give me a break??? You can mail me at junkmail_33@hotmail.co.uk

I had many bookings in the past when I mixed other styles of music... In fact I couldn't even make all of the bookings I had because too many people wanted me to DJ for them, but then I became fed up with techno and changed my DJ name and style...

I've been going by the name DJ Psy-Clone now for the past 5 years and have played at a few large psychedelic parties, but nothing special. Not like the 40,000 venue that I played in 1998 in the UK... Anyhow, that was a completely different scene where they appreciated my skills much more... On the psychedelic scene it seems that you only get bookings if you fit a certain criteria, which incidently doesn't have anything at all to do with music. And I had better not list the aspects which you seem to need to fit, but it's HIGHLY UNFAIR!!!

My mind will only change regarding this matter when someone prooves to me that I'm wrong by just booking me out!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so pissed off with peoples attitudes on this scene that I've just given up DJ'ing completely until someone decides to book me out of the blue... Fuck it... what the hell is point in wasting such talent just for people who want to suppress me??? I would just be totally wasting my time, effort and energy, not to mention wasting all my money on vynils/CD's.

Why should I pay the very people who suppress me, just for them to continue to suppress me??? It just doesn't make sense...... So if you want to save the psy.trance community from losing possibly the best DJ it ever would have seen then just drop me a mail. It would be a great pitty for you all if I decided never to DJ again... and you would never know what you're missing too!!! I must be a bit pushy like this and blow my own trumpet... It's a last resort before I just retire to my classroom and get deep into teaching English... I'll give my skills to those who appreciate it, in my classroom!!! (I'll do that anyway, but at least I'll be able to give them my all as I will not be partying anymore at all... ever again!!! That will be that... I don't want to waste any more of my life!!! I've wasted enough of it!!!

Well.... I don't know exactly what you're thinking right now... You might be thinking "What a dick-head!" but hey, this is a dying DJ's final fight for survival... You've lost the Bruce Lee of the psy.trance world once I've gone, and then that's it!!! I am dying young at the age of 27... goodbye peeps.. have fun without me!!!

227966[/snapback]

Well........... you have to grab peoples' attention somehow!!! I'm trying to emphasise how sad I am that I will be forced by logical reasoning to just give up DJ'ing...

I hope some people out there show me they have a heart, not just a black & tarred piece ofj junk in their chest! I really am sad about having to make this decision... And I REALLY AM a good DJ....... That is the truest thing I have said so far in that silly, but funny anecdote! :(

So if you want to save the psy.trance community from losing possibly the best DJ it ever would have seen then just drop me a mail. It would be a great pitty for you all if I decided never to DJ again... and you would never know what you're missing too!!! I

erm... erm... :blink:

if you dont get any bookings maybe that is because people do not really like what you play...

maybe it is not a matter of skills but of taste!

and sorry to say that but that but you just had the worst attitude you could get in order to get yourself booked.

As a dj myslef, I understand your anger but I advise you strongly to ask the mods to delete these 2 posts....

anyway good luck for your dj future!

• 3 weeks later...