please comment...

This song is made w Reason. please give comments.. Hunting Cupid ;)

213999[/snapback]

sounds ok, sounds like SFX. a few comments:

i would probably stay away from using pianos.

its a bit light? what about some more synths lines overtoned, some more fx?

not sure about the bass sound, what about using a 303 bass sound with no resonance?

too much of the piano and weird up-down synth fx.

god man, sorry, there are some nice elements but the rebirth line sounds like some early 90's tune i know, and the other 303 sound sounds like a dolphin being mamed. maybe thrown in spuriously on a high octave beat this would work but its the structure, use of fx (lack of them), too much space, no atmosphere (more synth lines) that lets down this piece.

sounds ok, sounds like SFX.  a few comments:

i would probably stay away from using pianos.

its a bit light? what about some more synths lines overtoned, some more fx?

not sure about the bass sound, what about using a 303 bass sound with no resonance?

too much of the piano and weird up-down synth fx.

god man, sorry, there are some nice elements but the rebirth line sounds like some early 90's tune i know, and the other 303 sound sounds like a dolphin being mamed.  maybe thrown in spuriously on a high octave beat this would work but its the structure, use of fx (lack of them), too much space, no atmosphere (more synth lines)  that lets down this piece.

214209[/snapback]

tnx for the comment... I really appreciate the fact that you took the time to analize the song...

as far as the 303 sound goes.. it really does sound familiar...

i'll try to tweek it up a bit... get the flow going.... And i never used rebirth on the track, but it was fun to simulate the rebirth (303) sound.

Anyways. I'll use your comments to better meself.. TNX :)