I see dead people..

asian_bud_nation

i have this one cd that a friend burned for me a long time ago, and on the cd the only description reads: "guitar goa." i dont know if thats the official name of the compilation or if he just wrote that on the cd because every track has some guitar part. Due to this, i unfortunately don't know the names of any of the tracks, although i can describe some of the tracks on it.

tracks include:

Pink Floyd - The Wall (i dont know what the remix is but it kicks ass

Panick - The Punisher

Prodigy - Breathe (a kind of tech-tribal remix)

the song i really am curious about though is one that contains the sample "i see dead people," not taken from the sixth sense, but from Scary Movie two, u know, the one where shorty gets rolled up into a big phat j and gets smoked by his own plant..anyways, the last part of the track has the heaviest guitars ive ever heard in any psy tune...seriously, this track is so massive that if u finish a set with this track (and believe me, ive done it the last 4 or 5 times ive spun), ppl go fucking nuts...there's no holding them back..

anyways, if anyone has any clue as to what compilation im talking about, a link or a full track listing would be very much appreciated, as i want to know what exactly it is im playing and hopefully buy the real cd cuz every track is insane in its own special way..

many thanks,

abn